RPGM Completed Taima Miko Yuugi [Final] [Unko morimori maru]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
this game is very good but in my opinion it needs to add clothes for the protagonist and more human villains

Danurato

Jul 5, 2020
Maybe I am just stupid but when i am deafeated she just gets raped by monster and nothing else happens (no restart option or anything). There is only something about shoft button but i don't know japanese.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Maybe I am just stupid but when i am deafeated she just gets raped by monster and nothing else happens (no restart option or anything). There is only something about shoft button but i don't know japanese.
Only boss fights are game-overs. Everything else, you just pick up where you left with a new buff item in your backpack (apparently the monsters are a surprisingly considerate lot who appreciate a good lay).

Danurato

Jul 5, 2020
Only boss fights are game-overs. Everything else, you just pick up where you left with a new buff item in your backpack (apparently the monsters are a surprisingly considerate lot who appreciate a good lay).
The thing is after i am defeated they just keep spamming H attacks and nothing else happens

Danurato

Jul 5, 2020
Doesn't ring any bells, can you give more context? What enemy and map?
First level. I died to eeles to see what happens after death and after i reached 0 hp they just continued doing H attacks on me ( I was tied if it matters). There was post death dialogue with sister but thats it (holding shift does nothing).

EDIT:Shift button in game was unbound for some reason. Now everything works.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
This game manages to be both hilarious, moving, and sexy all in the same game, without any of those parts feeling like they are getting in the way or impeding the others. I am in awe of the newer translation, because I played it years ago, and the translation was enough to understand the story, and get the basic gist of the jokes, but the newer translation was utterly brilliant, and I desperately hope that the sequel is translated just as well, because this dev has utterly fantastic writing that deserves a very careful and thorough translation.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does this game's prequel(?) also have a thread/translation here? I can't seem to find it.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Assuming you're refering to Taimamiko Monogatari, I haven't seen that here, or in fact anywhere else. You could probably find a copy in the original japanese if you go digging, but I've never heard mention of it being translated. Which is a shame, because this dev is brilliant.

Mar 27, 2018
I've played Monogatari, it's good but not as good as either of the dev's other two games. Still worth playing, though. I like the system with the two protagonists helping each other in combat, it's an interesting design.

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
I've played Monogatari, it's good but not as good as either of the dev's other two games. Still worth playing, though. I like the system with the two protagonists helping each other in combat, it's an interesting design.
Do you have the english version? I wanna download and play it!

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes