RPGM Completed Taima Miko Yuugi [Final] [Unko morimori maru]

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes

andrewpol

Mar 9, 2019
please put MEGA download link because I have a problem with all another links (they do not work or stop after some time)

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
This is version which had been get rid of many Sakura/Paradise project technical, editor-breaking bugs. Some lines in common events also been fixed. Archive contains two versions, with word wrapper and without it. Both have their pros and cons, since it was quick and dirty job, but you can easily edit it now by using rpgm editor or whatever text extractor you prefer.
Just in case you wonder, no, it's still the same machine-translated from Chinese partial English version that they sell at Steam. Just without numerous bugs. There's still might left some bugs (or added new), but at least they won't crash editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarek and TStep80

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
ev_mas1-1.png
Anyone else think its super weird that Taima Miko Yuugi includes game assets from another title? Maybe the dev got lazy and refused to remove them.

Reactions: ArsMagnus1337

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
All right I need to see why this thing keeps popping up in the recommendation threads, I never play it because the screens look like crap.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You're missing out.
Its a good game, the art is quite high quality.
I'm trying to give it a chance, just seems like a bunch of clothes ripping to me though. I'm hoping the penetration scenes become more common since I have only seen a single one and I also hope that there are out of combat scenes that are good.

My main gripe with the screens was that I dont see any humans, looks like bondage and non human touching.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I'm trying to give it a chance, just seems like a bunch of clothes ripping to me though. I'm hoping the penetration scenes become more common since I have only seen a single one and I also hope that there are out of combat scenes that are good.

My main gripe with the screens was that I dont see any humans, looks like bondage and non human touching.
Some of the sex attacks and pretty much all the lose scenes are penetrations. Theres not much human on human if I recall so if you're not into bondage and monster stuff you might be out of luck. There are humanoids but I think theres only about 4ish normal human sex scenes

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Some of the sex attacks and pretty much all the lose scenes are penetrations. Theres not much human on human if I recall so if you're not into bondage and monster stuff you might be out of luck. There are humanoids but I think theres only about 4ish normal human sex scenes
I played for maybe an hour and then dropped it, I got 1 penetration scene in that whole time and combat was just boring and repetitive. Guess I just dont have the attention span for it.

IAmArcnarx

Mar 14, 2020
Tbh, i hate the way the text-bug is appearing. But for fuck sake, i can't believe i'm crying on a Hentai Game

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
The orginal game was translated by a SakuraGames now ParadiseProject but is now also defunct they(SG/PP) are proficient in Chinese translate well into that language, but also MTL into English for extra profit, so while the game is officially translated and on steam only the Chinese is legible, while the English is completely butchered. The Re-translation seeks to amend this and present a proper translation.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Ummm why is the new version only about 200mb and the old one is 400mb ?? Is it ready to play or it's just a patch and i need to install the old one too ?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes