desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
The problem with finding futa on female games like this is the censorship ruining the games if there is no way to remove the censorship ten the games are garbage I know some countries like japan censorship is a must but in america it's not illegal to play or watch these films so why ruin them with censorship?
It's a Japanese game with a fan translation. You were almost there, buddy.

Aug 7, 2019
So did they completely abandon the standalone games and just go fully into the gacha game market now?

No hopes on the horizon of a sequel to ZERO?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sin-xix
Jul 23, 2018
So did they completely abandon the standalone games and just go fully into the gacha game market now?

No hopes on the horizon of a sequel to ZERO?
That's pretty much what it seems like. Money owns them now. They make too much with the gacha games. Especially if people paid their way out of the stunt that was pulled with RPGX Ecstasy.

Jul 23, 2018
what did they pull with RPGX?
When it first released they had a function that made it seem very free to play friendly, basically each unit you get has certain trust levels, when you get to 4 and 5 you unlock free ingame gems, at 4 you would unlock 250 and at 5 i think it was like 500..... i may be off a little cuz it may have been more. Anyways to roll a 11 gatcha for limited edition and premium took 500 gems, which was already more then the original version from what i was told. Anyways apparently you were only supposed to get like 100 for level 4 and 250 for level 5 and so to "fix the amount of free gems giving away due to there mistake and failer to verify before release" the decided to put everyone playing in gem debt. You could purchase gems to get out of it or you could keep getting free gems until it was paid off by completeing story missions and logging in certain days, in which case you would only get 10 gems at a time. For me I didnt try to get characters trust up immidiately but i still ended up in 6000 gem debt and there are some who ended up in like 100,000 and even higher. Also packages in game do not tell you whats in them and cost a lot of money. So yeah, they made a lot of money and the original players paid the price.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
When it first released they had a function that made it seem very free to play friendly, basically each unit you get has certain trust levels, when you get to 4 and 5 you unlock free ingame gems, at 4 you would unlock 250 and at 5 i think it was like 500..... i may be off a little cuz it may have been more. Anyways to roll a 11 gatcha for limited edition and premium took 500 gems, which was already more then the original version from what i was told. Anyways apparently you were only supposed to get like 100 for level 4 and 250 for level 5 and so to "fix the amount of free gems giving away due to there mistake and failer to verify before release" the decided to put everyone playing in gem debt. You could purchase gems to get out of it or you could keep getting free gems until it was paid off by completeing story missions and logging in certain days, in which case you would only get 10 gems at a time. For me I didnt try to get characters trust up immidiately but i still ended up in 6000 gem debt and there are some who ended up in like 100,000 and even higher. Also packages in game do not tell you whats in them and cost a lot of money. So yeah, they made a lot of money and the original players paid the price.
what the flying fk?
how badly were the gacha coomers where such a shit move immediately didn't end in the game dying?
yeah, if they survived that. They're never making sequels.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
what the flying fk?
how badly were the gacha coomers where such a shit move immediately didn't end in the game dying?
yeah, if they survived that. They're never making sequels.
Yeah well, the entire community started review bombing them and sending them emails and boycotting it. But then you had enough fan boys who didnt start within the first 2 weeks and so werent really effected who started to play, and they kept it alive and would get mad at any who complained about the gem debt. Cuz you know, why push a company to realize how badly it was treating its fanbase right? The reddit for it became super toxic for awhile.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
side question to anyone who remembers the first 3 games.
iirc in this zero timeline Asagi isn't dating Kyousuke (the og boyfriend).
in the previous timeline did she do her first time with Kyouske or did a demon rape her?

if a sequel does come to this. wonder who is turning meat ball again. lol

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
That's preposterous lol. What a shitty thing to do.

Jul 23, 2018
That's preposterous lol. What a shitty thing to do.
Agreed dude, especially because the western audiance has been wanting a english release for years because it has the most lore for the entire series and there was literally a massive countdown on redit and discord and even twitch of hundreds of fans waiting to play at midnight. It was also a buggy mess. its been out sense November and Arena has been broken that whole time, its finally coming back later this month. But yeah, massive slap to the face to the fans. Was almost like a "how dare you westerner want to enjoy our series in english! Now we will punish you" I only started playing again because I realised thankfully my dead could be paid off within 3 or 4 months without having to pay my own money. But a lot of people werent so lucky.

raijinz73

Oct 24, 2019
Taimanin Asagi .ZERO v1.0.3 compressed, half-tested 1.08 GB

(I've managed to get to two different endings with "hold ctrl button" without any problems)

Links:

Tools used:
UAGC

The compressed version might break the game. Use it at your own risk.

• Love
Reactions: azidny
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes