nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
how

how to use it?
How to use what? The save file? Download saveg.dat from post before (don't forget to delete numbers in a file name), put the file in C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Black LILITH\対魔忍アサギZERODL, launch the game. Then you can go to the GRAPHIC/SCENE REPLAY to see the gallery from the main menu.

Reactions: iamimpact and uctv

Biezzycrus

Jun 1, 2018
Ok I might be a dumb horny idiot but I am gonna ask

So I don't have much experience with emulating Japanese games, and I might be doing something wrong, but I used Locale Emulator as instructed to run this game, yet I always get the same error.

Is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018

So I don't have much experience with emulating Japanese games, and I might be doing something wrong, but I used Locale Emulator as instructed to run this game, yet I always get the same error.

I think the problem in the folder path (it contains not only latin letters). Try to move the game folder directly into disk D.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: azidny

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

It's been too long since I've installed Locale emulator, but you should make sure you actually have Japanese language on your computer if locale emulator doesn't add it. Go to language setting on your windows settings.

Reactions: James Cook 1232
Feb 6, 2018

Easiest way to avoid an emulator fuck up (depending on pc specs) is to just edit it in your pc/laptop settings, its easier and I've done it for almost every jap game I've played so I can say its a good fix

El necrofilo

May 25, 2018
Mega and nopy links are dead. And maybe it's just me but uploaded link doesn't seem to work either. Just reporting

Biezzycrus

Jun 1, 2018
I think the problem in the folder path (it contains not only latin letters). Try to move the game folder directly into disk D.
That was such a stupidly simple solution, yet it worked, holy shit. Thanks dude. Now I can masturbate in peace. Bless your kind heart.

Reactions: nyagura
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes