PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Can i just ask something about the series itself? I tried last weekend to varify if all of those games have some scat or even piss drinking elements in them, but i didn't find cgs to all games. It looked very much like that is just the thing black lillith does? If that is the case i will not play them, but if not could i get recommendations as to which games exclude those elements? Hell maybe even for other black lillith games that are translated as well. I sort trough them afterwards.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I have a save for every option to choose, I tried ALL of them, yet I'm still missing a few side story scenes? How the fuck is that even possible?

embrace455

Nov 23, 2019
i right clicked the file and there was no responding
not happening in other files but only this.

Once i get through it and launch with locale emulator, some error popped up :(

Rewase

Nov 1, 2018
So having check through the game, does this one not have any animation scene even though it's one of the latest one?

Raikiri00

Sep 14, 2018
The game crashes always right after asagi is told that sakura is missing. Im playing through playonmac btw. Is there any fix to this? Im assuming it has something to do with a video being played.

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
I have a save for every option to choose, I tried ALL of them, yet I'm still missing a few side story scenes? How the fuck is that even possible?
you need to watch side stories to unlock some scenes, for example watching side story 1 unlocks side stroy 2 for some reason same with 3-4 (watch 3 to unlock 4)
Is there a full save that works yet?
Here is my save, hope this works for you

Reactions: mycroft107

camper00

Jan 29, 2019
my computer doesn't have it so where can i put it...
Every computer has it, it is not possible for it to not exist,
try this
Crtl+R
type:
%appdata%
there you have it, you're in the appdata/roaming folder
i believe you can handle the rest...

Lucius Walker

Sep 7, 2018
(If you saw my previous long question but can't anymore, it's because I deleted it, due to the fact that I figured out how to run it.)

So long story short, I got the game running, and I'm ecstatic to finally play (and jerk off) to this masterpiece. However, one thing is still bugging me, and it's the RPGX thing.

To give some context, here's the installation instructions:

1. Install Taimanin Asagi Zero.
2a. Copy root.pfs.98 to the game's root folder (the one containing root.pfs).
2b. If installing the Taimanin RPGX scene mod, copy root.pfs.99 to the same folder.
3. Open Taimanin Asagi Zero. You may need to set Windows to use a Japanese locale.

Screenshot (4).png

As you can see in the screenshot above (cropped for privacy reasons ^^), I did as instructed. If I remember correctly, however, I did try out the game first, playing for a full minute (without saving) before I did the RPGX part. However, both times it showed me this screen:

Screenshot (5).png

If I did successfully download the RPGX scene mod, would it still look like this? I have no idea, and I'm reluctant to restart the entire process of redownloading.

Many thanks.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes