Wicky jjron

Oct 18, 2020
Hey I have questions I want play this game in android phone by the help of krikiroid but game is not starting ? Help me I am new here

pr83

May 5, 2017
They need to release an animation version of this in the near future.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Last edited:

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Im somewhat the same but I can deal with rape but only if it's the MC and the girls enjoy it in the end.
You can try Sansha Mendan which barring one scene only the MC does the deed and the girls end up "happy" with him.
I think Mesu Kyoushi 3 is the closest you will come to a fully vanilla Kagami game (The Cuck scenes in the gachas disqualifies it) since even though there is rape the girls don't become his slaves but rather just becomes the MC sex partners (The fandom hates this game because the girls don't become sex slaves and consider the game too vanilla) and the MC even comes to love the girls and they him.
Sad that it wasn't this one the game that got translated :/
View attachment 400942
Half part of 2021 and still no TL for this game.

• Sad
Reactions: kratoscar2008

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The intstructions for the RPGX mod are pretty simple thanks to the read me installation instructions in the download, but the rpgx html is different entirely. It has seperate folders for scenes, but is it required to get the rpgx mod to run? And if so, where do I put these scene folders?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
The intstructions for the RPGX mod are pretty simple thanks to the read me installation instructions in the download, but the rpgx html is different entirely. It has seperate folders for scenes, but is it required to get the rpgx mod to run? And if so, where do I put these scene folders?
Hm, no, if you putted the rpgx mod/patch, then you doesn't need to download the html one (only if you doesn't want to watch these scenes separately from game). Rattanman had united the original extra scenes (from Side story) for adding places for rpgx scenes: the first scene (with rpgx patch) contains 1 and 2 scenes with Sakura (from original Side story) and the third scene contains 3 and 4 scenes with Oboro. So 2 and 4 places contains scenes now, where Asagi 'works' in VIP zone (from rpgx).

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Hm, no, if you putted the rpgx mod/patch, then you doesn't need to download the html one (only if you doesn't want to watch these scenes separately from game). Rattanman had united the original extra scenes (from Side story) for adding places for rpgx scenes: the first scene (with rpgx patch) contains 1 and 2 scenes with Sakura (from original Side story) and the third scene contains 3 and 4 scenes with Oboro. So 2 and 4 places contains scenes now, where Asagi 'works' in VIP zone (from rpgx).
Sick. Thanks man, much obliged.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes