VN Ren'Py Tainted Heritage - a.k.a Weird Shit Is Going to Happen [v0.7.1] [recreation]

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
This is well named.

Too early to tell if its going to be good or worth backing, but its worth following at least.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This is well named.

Too early to tell if its going to be good or worth backing, but its worth following at least.
Most of us are backers of the dev because of his other game Bad Memories, you should give that one a try if you haven't already! :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Woo, got to play it with the 1080p version! 4K doesn't like my rig for whatever reason.

Not much needs to be said about the game, it's great fun so far and promises to be pretty awesome. I am a bit disappointed Evanora didn't believe me when I said I was 843 though. Maybe it's because I kept asking if we were there yet in the car...

There are some tags I haven't included yet, like NTR.... Haha.... no.... serously, NO!
This is one of the reasons I like you recreation, you're a snarky fucker. :ROFLMAO: (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I think i like game like this. Games with house/school/hospital with connection to the other world is to my liking. Also loli sister is the best. She is cute and innocent from hat i can see. But if title will influence characters sister will be psychopath and masochist who will exterminate anyone who try be close to her oni-chan. Maybe she will have dual personality. If such content will be implemented can you add scene with black bondage oufit or weding dress with a...content? And scythe used by main character. I like it! But please change mask of main character. If you can maybe give him somethin like this? Maybe will it be upgrade? Because pilot gogles from honey select are...(Lost of words)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I think i like game like this. Games with house/school/hospital with connection to the other world is to my liking. Also loli sister is the best. She is cute and innocent from hat i can see. But if title will influence characters sister will be psychopath and masochist who will exterminate anyone who try be close to her oni-chan. Maybe she will have dual personality. If such content will be implemented can you add scene with black bondage oufit or weding dress with a...content? And scythe used by main character. I like it! But please change mask of main character. If you can maybe give him somethin like this? Maybe will it be upgrade? Because pilot gogles from honey select are...(Lost of words)
Oh don't worry, you know, weird shit is going to happen xD

Woo, got to play it with the 1080p version! 4K doesn't like my rig for whatever reason.

Not much needs to be said about the game, it's great fun so far and promises to be pretty awesome. I am a bit disappointed Evanora didn't believe me when I said I was 843 though. Maybe it's because I kept asking if we were there yet in the car...

This is one of the reasons I like you recreation, you're a snarky fucker. :ROFLMAO: (y)

You made my day :ROFLMAO:

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
I like hentai manga with tentacle theme. I found some about brother beign tentacle monster in school uniform. Not humanoid with tentacle, but mass of tentacles called "oni-chan" by cute imouto. Maybe that kind of characters will be implemented as side characters? But in such situation i wonder from who son gain such apperance. Maybe grandfather Shogoth?
I wrote about scene with sister. Maybe reason for dark side will be "Mirror of Truth"? Scene where both version of sisters will service brother and each other will be weird shit and i have hope that it will happen. After play i found pic with that ogre-like monster. Maybe you found female counterpart in cute, pink onepiece? Pair that grotesque female with dvarven bearded female in white bondage? That will be weird.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
to question will this game be a harem and second will this ever have Ntr or sharing with or guy i hope not dont like sharing my girls ?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
to question will this game be a harem and second will this ever have Ntr or sharing with or guy i hope not dont like sharing my girls ?
The answer to NTR is just a few posts above yours.
I'd also suggest to have a look at the OP, there is a specific spoiler for genres/tags ;)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
the 4k works fine aswhell how ever i must say gameversion ends on a Cliffhanger
1574100867842.png
so far i again all the female's are nice but also random figures which i prefer so every 1 has there own choice to choosse from ether off the female chars
so far so good i whish to see this 1 to be proper finishd

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, the 1080p Version works like every other renpy game
I just got around to playing your game and and had a lot of crashes playing the 4K version, but I think I found a solution for it. It's not as pretty, but if I took off the 'with dissolve' when the movie played I didn't have an issue with the movie crashing the game.

Just something I thought you might want to know.

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes