Collection Video Taka84 collection [2023-11-01] [taka84_mmd]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A1.gif

Overview:
Taka84 is a 3D artist who makes short & long animations of characters from video games and animes, with the MMD software. Lots of rape, sleep sex, and glowing eyes.​

Updated: 2023-11-01
Artist: Taka84 - -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: Japanese
Resolution: various, 1080 on average
Length: 200+ animations (2h+)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download:
Taka84 collection: - - -
Deleted stuff: - - - -
New 6 files: - -

2023-10: - - - -

A2.gif 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Low poly or inflatable doll, can't decide :unsure:

Preview images doesn't really "cover" in mosaics, is most of stuff like that ? or thats just lucky "cleaned" preview image rf96

Reactions: rKnight

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019

Most of "mosaic" vids ends up here isn't as clean as this one, so I was asking, is all vids inside are close to preview pic? Since I did seen some preview images, that are "clean" while content inside isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

Most of "mosaic" vids ends up here isn't as clean as this one, so I was asking, is all vids inside are close to preview pic? Since I did seen some preview images, that are "clean" while content inside isn't.
I haven't watched everything, but the pictures are only screenshots I made, not cleaned stuff.

Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Kanjer666

Jun 28, 2019
Now the only one remaining is Chobi. His work is mostly found on his twitter but with Password, plus he uploads on Mediafire and lastly those link expire in 10 days.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Eh, ok collection. Feels like it's missing a lot of material, and a lot of the videos are just the previews. No sound either.

Reactions: wolf55

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Taka84 is good and weird at the same time, no preview on fantia, deleted stuff. But, Still good stuff tho he makes long animation

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
Eh, ok collection. Feels like it's missing a lot of material, and a lot of the videos are just the previews. No sound either.
Besides deleted stuff, some of Taka's content is "contentious" and wouldn't be allowed here. Hence why it looks incomplete.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Besides deleted stuff, some of Taka's content is "contentious" and wouldn't be allowed here. Hence why it looks incomplete.
What, loli stuff? Must be pretty bad if it wouldn't be allowed here, considering the kinds of games available include gore, mind control, drugging, NTR, vore, etc etc.

boredman110

Jan 19, 2019
What, loli stuff? Must be pretty bad if it wouldn't be allowed here, considering the kinds of games available include gore, mind control, drugging, NTR, vore, etc etc.
I wouldn't know about the specific details of what's considered forbidden since I don't make the rules, not to mention that rule 7 is a massively debated topic.

Can't even remember if Taka has done loli stuff. I DO remember seeing a shota vid where the kid looked 10 years old, so that definitely wouldn't make it through here.

IND3X

Jul 30, 2018
Thx for this. I don't remember there's anyone sharing his paid work on the net let alone a complete collection.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Ngl, the Sakuya Hypnosis stuff is really hot, btw anyone knows if there is a fan EN translation of the videos?

Kolowon

Jun 20, 2021
Thank you.
I've been following this guy on twitter for his touhou's stuff, it's great to him here.
Hope to see this gallery updated in the future.

Zadornov

Aug 9, 2019
Thanks a bunch, I've been looking for his touhou stuff for a while and this is hands-down the most complete collection I've ever seen.

Reactions: reza2003