• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Taka84 collection [2023-11-01] [taka84_mmd]

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Film 13 vibes
Flim13 got his twitter account suspended, i hope he is ok, i dont want him to go into hiatus again.

Also for the record, Taka style is more about render, ambience and a more cinematic feel, Flim is probably the best animator when it comes to movements, those blowjobs are out of other world.

Reactions: AleGame and KoroG90

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Flim13 got his twitter account suspended, i hope he is ok, i dont want him to go into hiatus again.

Also for the record, Taka style is more about render, ambience and a more cinematic feel, Flim is probably the best animator when it comes to movements, those blowjobs are out of other world.

why and how??

Blakeout

Aug 14, 2018
I would sub to get his stuff, but he only publishes on fantia. The site that you basically have to open a foreign bank account to anything on. Really sucks because this I'd definitely support him if I could.

Reactions: RGZ34

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
I would sub to get his stuff, but he only publishes on fantia. The site that you basically have to open a foreign bank account to anything on. Really sucks because this I'd definitely support him if I could.
Yea, i use my current debit card and fantia declined it.

Reactions: RGZ34

Failnaught

Oct 13, 2019
sharing these 6 works from taka84

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018

Anyone got these 3?

Reactions: Allah’s Dad