Rollen81

Nov 22, 2020
Taking me in the dungeon, would have been a great title. Maybe it's not to late to change, lol.

Beyblader

Oct 11, 2021
from the "choose your path" image, would it be right to assume that you only get sex scenes if you lose and gameover?
You get a scene for either defeating or losing to the main boss of each level (there's only 1 level in the demo but I assume that's how it'll work going forward). You win your MC has sex with the heroine, you lose then she gets raped by the boss monster. Also losing to the boss isn't a game over, just a run reset since it's a rogue like, so each time your girl gets violated is technically "cannon" I suppose.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Got stuck after clicking "New Game".
Although, I can hear the game is still running in the background.

Nexus360

May 14, 2022
I hate that the first thing that I look at when I see a game like this is the fingers and eyes of the characters for ai generation. It pisses me off that I can't enjoy effortless content.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Intro. Earthquake ruins electricity, but hero's computer is still on. how can it be, ask the hero. And we get that we play as a total braindamaged idiot, who's suprised to see notebook working.
Some people used their notebook directly attached to the wall and without the battery on when at home to conserve it.

Reactions: Konstantinus

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
Actually pretty fun, doesn't require understanding all of the nuance to get through. Very wordy, but can ignore it mostly.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone know how to get the first memory in the gallery? I already got the tentacle boss win and lose scene.

Aug 27, 2020
game quality is good, playability is maybe too easy after the first run, but i guess is supposed to be that way
is a demo so i don't have a lot of things to whine about, only not having a hint on how to unlock not discovered scenes, and if you need to lose to unlock the scene, it should be unlocked in gallery after winning anyways

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes