d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Another boring game that tries to be something its not, never like this publisher but with this game their proven their ignorance into clickbaiting people and openly lying to them about the games they publish. Roguelike? Its not over Roguelite let alone a Roguelike.

Oct 30, 2018
so is it just me or is 61th floor boss a scripted loss or insane dps check? Maybe i missed some sort of mechanic but getting its entire hp back as shield is some bs
edit: its a dps and defense check.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TakeMeToTheDungeon-1.0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

poika22

Jan 5, 2021
Its a rouge like card game
To put it simply, its almost like this game Last Evil in term of gameplay, or you can check steam "Slay the spire" ( which most likely where the original gameplay for these type of game come from)
To me and other who like Rouge like and Slay the spire, i consider game like this fun and addictive even
Is it fun for you ? That is something i wont know till u try it yourself,
all i can say is, its a good gameplay system that can make people like me dosent care much whether if its has nude or not
Yeah well, like I said, I understand the genre it's trying to be. I've played Slay the Spire. That's why I was interested in the actual gameplay aside from just the nudity.

What I was wondering is whether it's good, not what genre it is. Sure, I'll have to test it myself to be sure, but other people can notice whether it's just a quickly thrown-together mess or if there's actually some thought or depth put into it. I won't expect it to be Slay the Spire levels of polish.

Thanks for the upload, Nynx

Reactions: Alter
Oct 30, 2018
Edit wrong save lmao
Semi finished saved file, not everything is upgraded, theres undiscovered cards, and got the "bad ending" so the final dungeon needs to be completed 1 more time. Missing most of the losing CG's because you have to do dungeons twice for both cgs.
1688121456889.png

If you want to use the card build I already have setup your main card order is slash > fallen leaves > unsheathed slash > flowery dazzle. With other cards used as support or for their discard passive ie poison strike must be discarded asap. The cards are based building combo for flowery dazzles massive damage and follow up attacks which will proc poison damage after discarding poison strike once. 1688121303441.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rtay and Teppei000

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Help me stuck at 21st floor vampire princess boss, How do i dealt with her?
For mods all card have 10% return card mod rest atk+2 mod, only fireball and pyroblast have 50% damage non attribute to other enemies mod
Screenshot (19).png

Zalasandre

Dec 23, 2017
Help me stuck at 21st floor vampire princess boss, How do i dealt with her?
For mods all card have 10% return card mod rest atk+2 mod, only fireball and pyroblast have 50% damage non attribute to other enemies mod
View attachment 2734493
Had the same issue, here's how i did it :
- take the "morale" red card, it cleanse the massive bleed she puts on you + it heals you
- put as much BURN stones on your cards as you can and pray for BURN artifacts on your dungeon run
- enjoy free win

My game isn't patched so the Vampire Princess had tons of healt but it was enough to beat her so it will work for you aswell

Reactions: AyakamiYuu

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Had the same issue, here's how i did it :
- take the "morale" red card, it cleanse the massive bleed she puts on you + it heals you
- put as much BURN stones on your cards as you can and pray for BURN artifacts on your dungeon run
- enjoy free win

My game isn't patched so the Vampire Princess had tons of healt but it was enough to beat her so it will work for you aswell
it's better with burn now, although i still lose maybe because i dont get burn artifact.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
No, it is the fact that the Demon Lord, her sister, and a bunch of succubi, all try to steal the male protagonist from the female protagonist.

Outside of the tentacle boss rape and the vampire boss lesbian rape the female protagonist only does it with the male protagonist.
Oh really? It's just wish-fulfillment? No monster cock? Oh well, not surprising.

Last edited:

Deeznut62625

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 2714475

Overview:
Explore the depths of this massive dungeon with your adorable companion Una in this exciting R-18 deck-building adventure!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Developer: Hanabi Fuusen
Censored: No
Version:1.0.4
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

View attachment 2714475

Overview:
Explore the depths of this massive dungeon with your adorable companion Una in this exciting R-18 deck-building adventure!​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-06-21
Developer: Hanabi Fuusen
Censored: No
Version:1.0.4
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

i'm a bit scared cuz this is a folder from igg games (idk if is safe?)

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes