shaykong96

Feb 16, 2023
1688170840985.png

here is what I ended up 100%ing with. Burn powers OP, followed by the box that makes 2 cards after rest not cost mana. Discarding fireball to get up to 4 stacks is important.. Game was surprisingly difficult lol

shaykong96

Feb 16, 2023
Fully completed save, found in AppData > LocalLow > FuusenHanabi > TakeMeToTheDungeon
downloaded to see your final deck, how are you supposed to play it? I actually really like the wide variety of options in this game but yours just doesn't make sense to me.. I assume you used the status one..

1688172352365.png

are you using flames > moon > slash > spirit then next turn poison, body spirit, nothingness?

edit: beat it with this build but thats because starting with 26 poison, the cube that makes 2 cards free (usually flames and poison bite) and mutated scroll II is really needed for this to work. burn and bleed stuff also helpful

Last edited:

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
This is 1.04, does Anyone have ver. 1.063
- Fix wrong English description of Avalanche and Thunder.
- Fix wrong English description of Replicant.
- Fix missing description in Chivalrous Defense and Breath Therapy
- Fix a bug that the story may auto fastfoward but you can't stop it.
- Fix a bug that you can't use card if you click rest button and there is no card can be discarded.
- Fix a bug that you can't use card if you don't have any hand/used card and you receive a item card at the start of the turn.

bologneseman

Jan 1, 2023
Out of curiosity, as someone new to this stuff, can we let the games through the firewall? This game asked the whole thing about private/home networks and I just hit cancel. Any issues with this?
For singleplayer games like this one you can just deny them it's much safer that way. Only time you would need to allow it through would be for multiplayer games or Unity BepInEX translator that translates games automatically.

onitsuyoshi

Mar 25, 2022
daym I still cant clear succubus dungeon with full focus burn debuff, anyone has tips for this?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to give this a game a damn fail!

1. Deck building game with ONLY 8 fucking cards!
2. To reset deck in battle you have to discard a card when you only have fucking 8 cards!
3. First boss is impossible as you only have 8 fucking cards to attack with the damn boss keeps summoning 2 minions! Boss also fucking has 341 health no fucking way to kill boss with only 8 cards when you lose 1 card per fucking reset!
4. Can not manually save!
5. Only 3 scenes.. WTF?

Who the fuck can give this game a good rating has to be a damn masochist!

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Full save guy i done all the game. All unlock so no worry. also, my build is combo, chage up and fire. it very good.
Save go in C:\Users\ ( name user) \AppData\LocalLow.
thanks for the save as I just want to see the scenes and drop this POS game! Worst damn deck builder game ever! 8 fucking cards and you have to discard one every reset! Fucking retarded shit deck game.

Last edited:

AlabasterZenth

Mar 15, 2022
I have to give this a game a damn fail!

1. Deck building game with ONLY 8 fucking cards!
2. To reset deck in battle you have to discard a card when you only have fucking 8 cards!
3. First boss is impossible as you only have 8 fucking cards to attack with the damn boss keeps summoning 2 minions! Boss also fucking has 341 health no fucking way to kill boss with only 8 cards when you lose 1 card per fucking reset!
4. Can not manually save!
5. Only 3 scenes.. WTF?

Who the fuck can give this game a good rating has to be a damn masochist!
1. The deck build increases throughout the game (iirc)
2.Kinda agree but that also means it's statchecking if you can clear the stage within 1 card cycle
3. I just beat it lol, no it's not impossible. Don't focus on the minions too much when you stacked enough debuffs on it/running out of cards
4. Tavern
5. Are you in the demo version?

Reactions: samael000

Rev1lent

Jun 18, 2021
Heck! I played a demo version of this game and even thought about buying it, but I'm so glad I didn't! After the release, I didn't get what I wanted (yes, more rape and defeated animations, but to hell with them! At least more girls!). And even the gameplay failed. In the middle, the balance disappears and the game becomes boring. Disappointment... :cry:

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Could you maybe upload the crack on Gofile too? Seems like Workupload doesn't like ExpressVPN.
sorry for the late response been very busy, I'm sure you probably got it sorted by now but if not alt mirror:

Reactions: Alleyne

poika22

Jan 5, 2021
Alright to answer my own question: I played the game, and it's decent at best. It's no Slay the Spire, that's for sure. In typical hentai game fashion there isn't actually any strategy here. It's all about grinding your stats up to get further in the game and unlock more CGs. That's it. Without the cute anime girl there would be little reason to play this game.

I also have to say I really don't understand the need for all these isekai settings. It's like when Assassin's Creed keeps pretending you're some guy from the future reliving other people's memories instead of just playing as the guy you're playing as.

What's wrong with simply playing as the girl? How is the "I'm a regular student playing a video game, whoah my computer screen sucked me into a strange new world, now I have to guide a girl on an adventure" part necessary? Just cut that shit out and nothing changes. In the end you're still left playing as the girl either way. And that way you could remove half the dialogue that serves absolutely no purpose other than "MONSTERS!? They don't have those in MY world!"

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Game is easy and boring. Roguelike mechanic is a joke, as someone already said - it's not a roguelike at all. Deckbuilding is very limited, and cards with interesting and unique interactions are few.
Started with the standard deck, and understood that burn seems pretty OP. Started to build into it, and had no problem. After tigerslash came around - tried to build it into full charge up into tiger slash with splash damage. Quite good, dungeon crawling was a breeze. Then i realized that i don't need to concentrate only on burn, and build into basic cards with all 3 DOTs on them, increasing quality of gems in them as they go. When you get the thing that spread all DOTs to other enemies, it becomes even more of a breeze. And at the end - the thing that consume the biggest stack of DOT and gives you that much armor - congratulations, you are an immortal god now.

The most problematic part of the gameplay is that your block won't disappear unless you fully restore on rest, which makes you just build up block through the dungeon and have like 1k of it on the last boss. That's NOT interesting.

I'm actually surprised to see here so many people calling that game hard, did i accidentally make OP deck, so i never notice a difficulty? Nah, can't be right, i played several other decks, and it was still a breeze. No way the game would be difficult as long as it let us build the absurd ammount of block before the boss, regardless of deck. Unless you aren't using block, ofcourse...

P.S. Completed with a "good ending", it said that i have other endings. But damn, for some reason, i have no motivation to go for it... And since i'm usually gladly collect all endings in games, it's quite showing that game replayability sucks, if i can't even do that 2nd time without grumbling. Is other ending even worth it? What happens there? I thought that Mona is some kind of temporal clone of Una from another dimension and Pamella is her sister, ofcourse. But ending told me literally nothing, NOTHING! I'm actually angry at how terrible that ending was!

Last edited:
Reactions: CookCop and Arrocha
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes