akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
How in the ever living FUCK do you get past the vampire queen??? this is legit my 5th run without any success.

Whoever developed this shit and the mechanics of this game, is an absolute idiot. A braindead or mentally-challenged lizard, would've made better game mechanics than this pile of crap

JohnRoe

Dec 21, 2022
that many guys whining and complaining before,
Never played olden RPGS and TRPGS in 90s, espescially in flatform GBA
That hellish game unusually made me cry, This difficulty game is like kindergartner in comparison
>
, Vampire Queen, I only failed once, and succed in second run

ultramouzer

May 23, 2021
how do you beat mona? I tried a bunch of different decks but nothing seems to be able to deal enough dps once the shields go up.

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
how do you beat mona? I tried a bunch of different decks but nothing seems to be able to deal enough dps once the shields go up.
I wouldn't call it a deck, but that's will guide you through the whole game swimmingly. Include "pick up a stone" and put def runes into it, since it's damn OP card. Fireball to discard it and get 4 Halo: cherubim sword, and all the other attacks - just put burn gems inside to get it up to 6. That's your base.
To make it better - include other DOTs in open spaces, when you reached 6 burn on a card. Include the card that spread all DOTs on a target to all other enemies (will not help on Mona, but generally must have for clearing the rooms). Include discard Halo aura which is analog of fireball, but for bleed. Include the blue card that deal damage based on ammount of DOT stacks on target. Even better if you'll get two burn artifacts before facing mona (one is for slower decrease of stack, and one that multiply burn damage). Include the 0-cost card that consume DOT stack on enemy and gives you an armor based on how much was consumed.
You will be swimming in damage and armor.

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
1: Pierce runes exist
2: Brute force; build your deck around charge up stacks and tiger slash
3: Stack DoT debuff
4: combine 1, 2 & 3

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
this game is actually quite balanced.
I don't think it is balanced when it is abundantly clear that shields are infinitely better than life or healing and having a long rest option that deletes your auras for no major benefit is remarkably bad

2personz

May 2, 2020
Really enjoyed the game, the rest / discard mechanic was strange at first until I got used to using it correctly. My only issue is that I can't unlock the floor 80 scene no matter how many times I lost on that floor to the boss, managed to get every scene but this.

bakasaru01

Feb 13, 2019
Really enjoyed the game, the rest / discard mechanic was strange at first until I got used to using it correctly. My only issue is that I can't unlock the floor 80 scene no matter how many times I lost on that floor to the boss, managed to get every scene but this.
i think you have to lose to the final boss in wing form. If your talking about the boss 2 stage above, I'm not too sure if there is any special condition.

dragonos1

Oct 19, 2018
How in the ever living FUCK do you get past the vampire queen??? this is legit my 5th run without any success.

Whoever developed this shit and the mechanics of this game, is an absolute idiot. A braindead or mentally-challenged lizard, would've made better game mechanics than this pile of crap
and then there is me on my first try with full hp and some shield left lmao, but yea i agree that you need to think a lot about some wombo combos to make it easy to play :D

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
and then there is me on my first try with full hp and some shield left lmao, but yea i agree that you need to think a lot about some wombo combos to make it easy to play :D
I stomped any other enemy in this game, but the vampire queen generally made me lose my mind. The step-up in difficulty was so sudden, it caught me off-guard.

TheEllumFYI

Sep 9, 2020
Pretty fun. Gave up on the charge-up, brute force deck very early and did the DoT build when I got access to fireball. Once you get all the fancier runes to increase the aura stacks from discarding, and the utmost rune so it doesn't feel like you're tossing the card out, it gets impressive.
Just remember to go after Rest nodes and always choose the 2nd option, else you lose your auras and restart. First option is likely for other stages if you can't handle debuffs. :HideThePain:

2personz

May 2, 2020
i think you have to lose to the final boss in wing form. If your talking about the boss 2 stage above, I'm not too sure if there is any special condition.
It's the succubus boss I'm referring to, I've lost to her a few times, with all her daughters up or alone and I get a very short scene and nothing added to the gallery/memories. Is there some specific stage or thing that I'm missing to get the level 80 scene? Apart from obviously losing to the boss.

bakasaru01

Feb 13, 2019
It's the succubus boss I'm referring to, I've lost to her a few times, with all her daughters up or alone and I get a very short scene and nothing added to the gallery/memories. Is there some specific stage or thing that I'm missing to get the level 80 scene? Apart from obviously losing to the boss.
Could be wrong but I dont think there is lose one for them. Succubus and lvl 80 scene are 2 different thing. for lvl 80 you need to go 1 stage back to lvl 61.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes