MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Does the university fix supposed to say that "You cheated your way", and only show one of the early convo with her when you just talk?
uh... I am not sure about what are you talking about?
Did you used cheats? If so, it may break some parts of the game, dont cheat corruption in characters

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
uh... I am not sure about what are you talking about?
Did you used cheats? If so, it may break some parts of the game, dont cheat corruption in characters
I'm quite sure I haven't used cheats, at least I don't remember it, but even if I did, it would be only for money and with , but I grinded quite a lot since I'm at day 326 and defo went with the corruption through conventional meanings with characters and departments. I used the script fix you posted a few pages back for the university because the blond women's was broken, and I do remember of going through her route before normally (being hired, getting know her more and more, researching the body morphs. I could also access the three sexual scenes with her, guess I had enough points for them beforehand.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm quite sure I haven't used cheats, at least I don't remember it, but even if I did, it would be only for money and with , but I grinded quite a lot since I'm at day 326 and defo went with the corruption through conventional meanings with characters and departments. I used the script fix you posted a few pages back for the university because the blond women's was broken, and I do remember of going through her route before normally (being hired, getting know her more and more, researching the body morphs. I could also access the three sexual scenes with her, guess I had enough points for them beforehand.
i need to look out for that then, if its a bug, can you share screens?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
:) If you are against of such mods I'll remove the post. After all "take over" is your creation.
It's not up to me :p Is what I can say, I really don't have control over mods and changes that are in this page, I personally wouldn't go through that much trouble since I guess you couldn't just "find and change" since it depends on the scene lol

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
It's not up to me :p Is what I can say, I really don't have control over mods and changes that are in this page, I personally wouldn't go through that much trouble since I guess you couldn't just "find and change" since it depends on the scene lol
Actually it was a 10 minutes effort. Notepad++ "find in files" option made it extremely easy.
I only had to check if a line started with a character other than mc to exclude it.
Katy on the other hand is not that easy so left her unchanged...:p

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Getting an error when I go to Erika's lab after I started delivering serums to bitch bitch

could not find label 'erikamen'

what do?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Getting an error when I go to Erika's lab after I started delivering serums to bitch bitch

could not find label 'erikamen'

what do?
Go back to Page 160 and grab the 'university.rpy' the Game Author posted there. That will fix it.
Enjoy

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
i have bugs when i try the threesome scene for Emma and Celia and Threesome with Katy and Emma
I think this post is referring to a missing image for the Ideal version of Emma, as I have encountered the same

I do miss the events happening at random, but it is nice to be able to call them up when you want.

Other than that Great update

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I think this post is referring to a missing image for the Ideal version of Emma, as I have encountered the same

I do miss the events happening at random, but it is nice to be able to call them up when you want.

Other than that Great update
I mean, having them at random are fun because they are unexpected but eventually.... eventually they just slow down the whole game.

I maybe should do that the first time they appear its at random, them you get the choice to see them, but we'll see since that sounds like a lot of work and i dont really have the time

• Love
Reactions: Haast
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes