MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Someone know whether transformation content has been added?
I think I'll become a patron when some emphasis will be put on these events.
not yet, I am shifting from working o nthe main story to work on other aspects of the game, soon it will be time of transformations

There are some "moral degeneration" now in some scenes tho (like the students at the college), but TF are limited so far

Reactions: Sirrah and fanboi

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Great and fun game... look forward to your updates. Am getting errors when trying the three-some with Emma and Celia, missing some of _3d images. I checked, and they are not there.
The *_d images are missing for the Emma and Katy threesome also... alas poor Emma, no fun with the ladies tonight.

That and the University one you seem to have fixed are all I have found.
Keep it coming (sic.)... hehe.

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Checked all, but can't get 3 new scenes from this update with Dimitria? How and when to trigger them?

May 6, 2017
what you mean by this? I have advanced the story every single month, added sex scenes to everyone, and now I am expanding events everywhere too

Like its a big game, sure, but idk what you mean by going "nowhere" when 2/3 of the main story is complete
It is true that the story has really advanced a lot in the last months and that you have added a lot of content as the updates were coming, but it is also true that some aspects or mechanics that were present at the beginning of the game were gradually being lost over time as for example
1- the use of social networks that gave account of how corruption and the character of the first characters that appeared in the game were procreating, as well as the use of the cell phone to also verify said change.
2- the possibility of having or asking the characters for certain favors or advantages such as being able to demand a raise in the laboratory or to cover our shift, etc. So it seems that the only thing we can ask a character is if he wants to have sex and nothing else.
3- and the most uncomfortable for me is to see that at first it seemed that we could corrupt or put all our close people only under our control and repeated our control, but that was changing and there are characters that we can not control or manage and that even in some cases he will see ahem, you seem that there is no change of personality or in fact Vera continues to treat me the same, nothing to do with what happened with the first characters. It is especially annoying to see how there are characters that we cannot support ourselves, which ruins the orinal essence of the game

Reactions: Ghor
Nov 4, 2018
I'm guessing the Android version doesn't contain the patch,
too bad the66's last port was v0.8

In response to having to play with a landlord and roommate,
I named my mc Roomperson to go with the flow.

Last edited:
Reactions: cj42

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It is true that the story has really advanced a lot in the last months and that you have added a lot of content as the updates were coming, but it is also true that some aspects or mechanics that were present at the beginning of the game were gradually being lost over time as for example
1- the use of social networks that gave account of how corruption and the character of the first characters that appeared in the game were procreating, as well as the use of the cell phone to also verify said change.
2- the possibility of having or asking the characters for certain favors or advantages such as being able to demand a raise in the laboratory or to cover our shift, etc. So it seems that the only thing we can ask a character is if he wants to have sex and nothing else.
3- and the most uncomfortable for me is to see that at first it seemed that we could corrupt or put all our close people only under our control and repeated our control, but that was changing and there are characters that we can not control or manage and that even in some cases he will see ahem, you seem that there is no change of personality or in fact Vera continues to treat me the same, nothing to do with what happened with the first characters. It is especially annoying to see how there are characters that we cannot support ourselves, which ruins the orinal essence of the game
About the first two points, I am aware, hence why I am shifting the focus from the main story unto the rest of details of the game; This month we went through a few regular events, I actually wrote also new social media updates, but couldn't make the renders on time for this month. I am also going to add content to the tasks of them, to at least add reports and some kind of events

There is going to be a full corrupt harem ending, but that will be a big decision the MC will have closer to the end, instead of at any point.

About Vera, I would probably rewrite a few scenes where she is corrupt, so the MC fucks her during them as he has done in the past

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Great and fun game... look forward to your updates. Am getting errors when trying the three-some with Emma and Celia, missing some of _3d images. I checked, and they are not there.
The *_d images are missing for the Emma and Katy threesome also... alas poor Emma, no fun with the ladies tonight.

That and the University one you seem to have fixed are all I have found.
Keep it coming (sic.)... hehe.
thanks! Can you share the log that gives you renpy? otherwise is kinda hard to find the bug in itself. I checked all scenes and couldn't replicate the error so...

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
thanks! Can you share the log that gives you renpy? otherwise is kinda hard to find the bug in itself. I checked all scenes and couldn't replicate the error so...
Emma and Katy:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'emma/actions/3some katy/01_id.png'>:
  File "game/emma.rpy", line 1550, in script
    "They decided to make a show for me before we begin, to get me in the mood. A little present for the man who planned all this."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'emma/actions/3some katy/01_id.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/emma.rpy", line 1550, in script
    "They decided to make a show for me before we begin, to get me in the mood. A little present for the man who planned all this."
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'emma/actions/3some katy/01_id.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.26
Wed May 20 23:22:02 2020

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Emma and Celia:

Code:

While loading <'Image' u'emma/actions/3some celia/03_id.png'>:
  File "game/emma.rpy", line 1642, in script
    em "Hello Mi- oh my!"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'emma/actions/3some celia/03_id.png'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/emma.rpy", line 1642, in script
    em "Hello Mi- oh my!"
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\JPP\DLs\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'emma/actions/3some celia/03_id.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.26
Wed May 20 23:24:26 2020

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

fffortis

Aug 31, 2017
not yet, I am shifting from working o nthe main story to work on other aspects of the game, soon it will be time of transformations

There are some "moral degeneration" now in some scenes tho (like the students at the college), but TF are limited so far
Moral degeneration is not about physical transformation, is it?

I already played the whole game at least twice and I end being a bit frustrated because the transformations scenes are really limited. The game is really complex and well thought and certainly way more than just a transformation game but as it is one of my main kinks, I won't play it / support it until new transformations are regularly added.
I really can wait a few weeks / months, though as it seems to become much more complete and interesting with every release.

Keep up the good work!

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Erika's Lab

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university.rpy", line 36, in script
    jump erikamen
ScriptError: could not find label 'erikamen'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university.rpy", line 36, in script
    jump erikamen
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'erikamen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.26
Thu May 21 12:11:45 2020

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes