MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a love path for Vera? I achieved a Trust of more than 1000. Does the Scene with Dimitria Change or is there a new Scene if i raise the trust further more?
no thats all, you should advance the story by now, you need to assault the HQ, you are still very early game

Reactions: Hans98

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
as a note, i need to add a msg when her trust is 100 that you need to do the next step, otherwise people gets stuck

Reactions: Hans98

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Paapi
Why do you copy-paste-spam this ungrammatical question over and over in multiple game topics? Just scroll the hell up and you find the same question from yourself again...and take a closer look, it got even answered...likewise in other topics...

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Paapi
Why do you copy-paste-spam this ungrammatical question over and over in multiple game topics? Just scroll the hell up and you find the same question from yourself again...and take a closer look, it got even answered...likewise in other topics...
Virulenz
As a sandbox type game lover, i don't have too many games to play like in the case of VN. This is the second in my favourite list. So just asking because of curiosity

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Virulenz
As a sandbox type game lover, i don't have too many games to play like in the case of VN. This is the second in my favourite list. So just asking because of curiosity
If you are that curios about it, why dont you just read the replays you got already?
releases are always around the day 20 of each month
It looks like a proper answer...and i dont belive the dev changed his plans in the last 10 days since you got this answer...

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes