jafarian

May 25, 2017
The only annoying thing is that the renders don't stick to what you've chosen. Want a strong or bimbo roommate/sister? Sorry you get white bread.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
wold love to have pregnancy they all talk about it happening but never dose and the docter who only wants to help to be able to become younger in order to be fertile again you never get her pregnant so why all the talk if its not even a option to make it happen

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Celia office random encounter images are still in game\images\locations\office\exh events\01 folder, not in game\images\locations\office\exh events\celia\01 .

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The only annoying thing is that the renders don't stick to what you've chosen. Want a strong or bimbo roommate/sister? Sorry you get white bread.
I've said in the past that the renders will only change in specific sex scenes, not all the time. The game has already over 3k renders, i cant multiply that x5 to accomodate each transformation, its just impossible

Please someone tell me how to access console in android version of game.
sadly, you cant :(

is the patch outdated?
it doesnt seem to work i still read roommate
After installing the patch, you need to activate it in game. You can do so by going to your pc in your house

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
wold love to have pregnancy they all talk about it happening but never dose and the docter who only wants to help to be able to become younger in order to be fertile again you never get her pregnant so why all the talk if its not even a option to make it happen
there will be an ending for this

Celia office random encounter images are still in game\images\locations\office\exh events\01 folder, not in game\images\locations\office\exh events\celia\01 .
ty for the report!

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
There is a bug in Celia scene in library with incest patch: "son" instead of "mother" in text. I suggest it's because of using in that scene wrong "neighbor" variable or something like that.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
There is a bug in Celia scene in library with incest patch: "son" instead of "mother" in text. I suggest it's because of using in that scene wrong "neighbor" variable or something like that.
it should be landlady and yeah its a mistake lol

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The incest patch has a spelling mistake, on lines 14 and 39 it reads:
$ tenants = "childen"; #c
but I'm fairly certain that "childen" should actually be "children".

The installation instructions for the incest patch in the OP need to be corrected as well, currently it says "Overwrite script.rpy file inside your take over folder > game" but the files in the archive I downloaded are names.rpy and names.rpyc which could cause to a little confusion.

There's also a number of spelling mistakes in the game itself, there's one in particular that is shown right after you sleep:
"You sleep pacefully. The city current freedom is 0."
But it should be:
"You sleep peacefully. The city current freedom is 0."

I haven't got very far into the game yet, according to the walkthrough/guide I downloaded I'm about half-way through chapter 2. Which reminds me, is there an updated walkthrough/guide available anywhere? The one I downloaded from the link in the OP is "Take Over Guide 0.5" which stops at the end of chapter 3.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the game so far and looking forward to playing through the rest of the current version.

EDIT: Wondering if I need to get the attention of @MaraTDuoDev for the errors I mentioned just in case my post is overlooked? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: yoda123

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I haven't got very far into the game yet, according to the walkthrough/guide I downloaded I'm about half-way through chapter 2. Which reminds me, is there an updated walkthrough/guide available anywhere? The one I downloaded from the link in the OP is "Take Over Guide 0.5" which stops at the end of chapter 3.
No, there is an in game guide in the form of a notebook that takes over where the walkthrough ends, it should be all you need.

Reactions: GrizzlyUK

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
No, there is an in game guide in the form of a notebook that takes over where the walkthrough ends, it should be all you need.
Ah, well obviously I'll not be needing to waste any more time looking for an updated walkthrough/guide, many thanks for letting me know about the in-game notebook.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes