Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Is Erika bugged? I got her at 100% corruption and already had sex but she reverts to her default action of Hang Out?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is Erika bugged? I got her at 100% corruption and already had sex but she reverts to her default action of Hang Out?
uh idk, it might be? i need to check it out
What you mean she reverts? like the hang out scene is normal?

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
I love the direction this game has gone in, though I think my primary criticism of it (if I were to compare with the original Lab Rats) is there is no mechanism to prevent you from staying home and pumping Katy and Celia with control serum and rapidly corrupting them once you have built up some supply (yes I understand that I could just self-regulate), but I feel like there should be a game mechanic that somehow limits the serums you can use per day, or their effectiveness, as Lab Rats did through its resistance mechanic. Just my two cents, but overall love the game and the regular updates it is receiving.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Does any one know the command to change cecelia public use stat in the console?
if you check the file "game control.rpy" you can see all variables, be careful since cheating some variables can break the game, but that one should be safe

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes