BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey peeps just before I ask this question I am no way here trolling about anyone's fetishes! Is NTR content avoidable in this vn? It doesn't really discuss it in the oc and really would prefer someones input before I downloaded this. Thanks.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Hey peeps just before I ask this question I am no way here trolling about anyone's fetishes! Is NTR content avoidable in this vn? It doesn't really discuss it in the oc and really would prefer someones input before I downloaded this. Thanks.
it is completely avoidable as far as i remember, i am personally also not that fond of ntr, i actually only noticed now that it has that tag not sure i agree with that i have been following this from the beginning and i would say that most if not all the scenes are more like sharing, also you as the mc control totally what the girls do i don´t want too give spoilers i would say try it its a very unique vn. There might be some scenes i have forgotten with some girls, but the main girls in the story those you definately control completely and it is up too you what they do.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
it is completely avoidable as far as i remember, i am personally also not that fond of ntr, i actually only noticed now that it has that tag not sure i agree with that i have been following this from the beginning and i would say that most if not all the scenes are more like sharing, also you as the mc control totally what the girls do i don´t want too give spoilers i would say try it its a very unique vn. There might be some scenes i have forgotten with some girls, but the main girls in the story those you definately control completely and it is up too you what they do.
Thank you that's what I was hoping to hear as this looks like a fantastic vn that I would enjoy. I am going to download it straight away :)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you that's what I was hoping to hear as this looks like a fantastic vn that I would enjoy. I am going to download it straight away :)
enjoy there is a lot of content. When we talk about ntr or sharing or what we want too call it, there is sort of a training system with the girls, when you have one of them under your control then just avoid the public use training if you do not want too see scenes like that and you should be fine. You don´t even have too use the training system its just extra and is not connected too the main story, as you progress there will be options too share girls in certain scenes, but again its up too the player how those scenes play out.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
putting the console command for changing nela's personality up in front page might be useful. it barely has any uses atm but would be nice in the future.

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
This is turning into a hell of a treatise on the inner workings of fascist states - not what i was expecting with my big mind control titties, but I shall find a way to persevere.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
ntr and public use are both 100% optional, and you dont miss much content by choosing it either since those paths have as much content as the rest

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
putting the console command for changing nela's personality up in front page might be useful. it barely has any uses atm but would be nice in the future.
yep next update (by 0.25) I will be start working on transformations, that include Nela too, my idea is to add 3 scenes for training each personality each update, so it is going to take a while to polish her but at least she'll be done eventually!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Cant do bugger all just go round in circles.
the game is a bit cryptic at the beginning yeah, there is a guide, you can also easily cheat a few things to speed things up (just open the console and serum = 100 or i think res_points = 1000 )

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmm, playing this over such a long period with many breaks, my memory is a bit fuzzy.

On my current save, Emma's status is girlfriend. Not sure exactly what I did to get there. I remember modifying her body to be not fat anymore.

My main question here is what are the different paths for Emma? Was there an option to use the serum on her before? I would rather have MC corrupting everyone than having some heartfelt romance with Emma hehe.

The situation with MC + Emma romance + corrupted Vera is a bit weird. MC and Emma talking like Vera is a big problem and they need to be careful of her finding out, but isn't Vera pretty much a slave at this point? I mean she has some agency and a bit of her personality, but she can't go against MC.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hmm, playing this over such a long period with many breaks, my memory is a bit fuzzy.

On my current save, Emma's status is girlfriend. Not sure exactly what I did to get there. I remember modifying her body to be not fat anymore.

My main question here is what are the different paths for Emma? Was there an option to use the serum on her before? I would rather have MC corrupting everyone than having some heartfelt romance with Emma hehe.

The situation with MC + Emma romance + corrupted Vera is a bit weird. MC and Emma talking like Vera is a big problem and they need to be careful of her finding out, but isn't Vera pretty much a slave at this point? I mean she has some agency and a bit of her personality, but she can't go against MC.
there will be an harem ending, yes, but at this point she has not been corrupted with the serum

also i dont remember them talking about vera in that way after she is corrupted? altho you can also *not corrupt vera* so maybe there is a mix up in a scene?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
there will be an harem ending, yes, but at this point she has not been corrupted with the serum

also i dont remember them talking about vera in that way after she is corrupted? altho you can also *not corrupt vera* so maybe there is a mix up in a scene?
I am a little behind on the updates, so I was referring to the university corrupting plotline. I corrupted Vera and I guess I Emma is my gf. She suggests she wants to be involved and wants to use the man potion or something and we need to keep it a secret from Vera. Then after you corrupt the unviersity a few times, MC and Emma go to dinner and they talk a bit about if Vera might be jealous. Maybe this all makes sense and I just kinda got confused with the plot, but it kinda seemed like all this dialogue was for a non corrupted Vera playthrough. Maybe I just overestimated the control MC has on Vera in the corruption route?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I am a little behind on the updates, so I was referring to the university corrupting plotline. I corrupted Vera and I guess I Emma is my gf. She suggests she wants to be involved and wants to use the man potion or something and we need to keep it a secret from Vera. Then after you corrupt the unviersity a few times, MC and Emma go to dinner and they talk a bit about if Vera might be jealous. Maybe this all makes sense and I just kinda got confused with the plot, but it kinda seemed like all this dialogue was for a non corrupted Vera playthrough. Maybe I just overestimated the control MC has on Vera in the corruption route?
well the serum isnt 100% super reliable, or I mean, the MC has struggled with particularly strong willed characters, so taking precautions isnt weird, but i probably need to rewrite that a little bit

Reactions: desmosome
Jul 22, 2017
the guide only guides you up to 0.6 update, from that point the journal guides you
That's the thing according to the book I need to help Emma w/ the school BUT when I go to the school there's nothing left for me to do. Also the book says that I need to Help w/ the 2 Missions in HQ BUT again there's nothing there because those are also done. That's actually where I'm kinda stuck and I have gone to the other locations to see if I missed something there but everything says its done? Is news archer not implemented yet?

Also I have noticed a few redundancies in the text as well as miss spelled words/ words not in the right order. Mostly at the beginning of the game through to some what after corrupting Vara.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes