MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
That's the thing according to the book I need to help Emma w/ the school BUT when I go to the school there's nothing left for me to do. Also the book says that I need to Help w/ the 2 Missions in HQ BUT again there's nothing there because those are also done. That's actually where I'm kinda stuck and I have gone to the other locations to see if I missed something there but everything says its done? Is news archer not implemented yet?

Also I have noticed a few redundancies in the text as well as miss spelled words/ words not in the right order. Mostly at the beginning of the game through to some what after corrupting Vara.
so you already finished Ljijana's and Jovanka's story? There is a few more things after that, but if you can be more precise i can check it out, altho im about to go to sleep

you did not cheated right?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In future possibly consider scene animations to the project, maybe via assistance of an animator willing to supply their time to the project if additional resources are needed. Would greatly benefit imho. Regards

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev
The dictionary states that Ljijana is 100/100 corrupted while the team recruited her without the use of any potions.
Since I follow the Love route the rest of the team shows 0/100 so I expected the same for her.
Also I get Events for Bimbofied Barista and Manager in the Park and Mall, while I didn't apply that Upgrade (I did the research though)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
In future possibly consider scene animations to the project, maybe via assistance of an animator willing to supply their time to the project if additional resources are needed. Would greatly benefit imho. Regards
i mean is not like i dont consider it, but i dont have the budget for one

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev
The dictionary states that Ljijana is 100/100 corrupted while the team recruited her without the use of any potions.
Since I follow the Love route the rest of the team shows 0/100 so I expected the same for her.
Also I get Events for Bimbofied Barista and Manager in the Park and Mall, while I didn't apply that Upgrade (I did the research though)
thanks for reporting that, that's a mistake in my part, i'll check it out

Steven Marome

Oct 27, 2018
Just download the on android and when put in my name there's no ok button my device is a Samsung note 10+ and Samsung galaxy Tab s6 is doing the same thing

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
MaraTDuoDev found a bug, game save is attached for reference. Erika's "Ideal" research is slotted to cost 100 research points. I went into menu with 102 points, selected "Ideal" and went through the slides but the research points were never deducted. Note that in this particular save has Dimitria tasked to research so when the above Erika request is completed the MC's research points will read 108 (+6 to original 102). I positioned the quick save to the menu where you can select Erika and proceed to replicate the issue. Hope this helps isolate. Regards.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev found a bug, game save is attached for reference. Erika's "Ideal" research is slotted to cost 100 research points. I went into menu with 102 points, selected "Ideal" and went through the slides but the research points were never deducted. Note that in this particular save has Dimitria tasked to research so when the above Erika request is completed the MC's research points will read 108 (+6 to original 102). I positioned the quick save to the menu where you can select Erika and proceed to replicate the issue. Hope this helps isolate. Regards.
thanks gonna check it!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
The anus of some characters bothers me, is not meant to be that pink its a sign of an infection or high amounts of bleaching.

• Wow
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes