MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is this still in development ??? Or ........ ???
It is my second favourite game. But sadly, Entire thread is dead.
how is dead, i've been posting everytime people ask, there has been a consistent update *every single month* since the game has been out.
Latest update is from around 20 feb, in the patreon at least

LITERALLY 2 posts above yours IS ME, the developer, saying the next update is due to 20 march
I post so long people ask, the discord is quite active if you are interested in the development though

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
how is dead, i've been posting everytime people ask, there has been a consistent update *every single month* since the game has been out.
Latest update is from around 20 feb

LITERALLY 2 posts above yours IS ME, the developer, saying the next update is due to 20 march
I post so long people ask, the discord is quite active if you are interested in the development though
Not using discord. Thanks for the release info

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Latest update is from around 20 feb, in the patreon at least

Tbf your discord isn't easily avaible.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, this thread looks like dead to me too, because a very active dev sincerely communicating with everyone while creating one of the unique games. Needs abandoned tag ASAP!!!!

On a serious note love the atmosphere of this game, one of the best to immerse you into a dystopian perverted world. Kudos and good luck to the dev and be quicker with the update damn it!!!! :p

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, this thread looks like dead to me too, because a very active dev sincerely communicating with everyone while creating one of the unique games. Needs abandoned tag ASAP!!!!

On a serious note love the atmosphere of this game, one of the best to immerse you into a dystopian perverted world. Kudos and good luck to the dev and be quicker with the update damn it!!!! :p
Abandoned? It should be outright deleted. Why keep a dead thread anyway?

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
MaraTDuoDev
Hello friend, I am a fan of your game Take over, I am a fan of mom and sister, just a little consultation could reduce the part of the dialogue, make it smaller to enjoy more the image of the female characters, thanks for the rest, an excellent story

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What's the status of the gene-therapies/body morphing of the women in recent versions? I still keep an occasional eye on the game in case those get updates. Anything new since they locked it to 'strong' and 'ideal' (hehe I'm waiting for busty/curvy in some form to come back)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What's the status of the gene-therapies/body morphing of the women in recent versions? I still keep an occasional eye on the game in case those get updates. Anything new since they locked it to 'strong' and 'ideal' (hehe I'm waiting for busty/curvy in some form to come back)
next month we'll start working on that, these past months were adding more sex scenes for all characters

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
next month we'll start working on that, these past months were adding more sex scenes for all characters
Rock on. Which version will that be? I'm interested in doing the patreon thing again when that resumes being a key feature, esp. since I know it means a lot of extra art being added for different versions of scenes.
Basically give me big curves I can grow a girl into and my weird kink is met ;)
... make those big titties milkable for profit and we're in a 'Take my money!' situation... (I am a simple if weird man)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Rock on. Which version will that be? I'm interested in doing the patreon thing again when that resumes being a key feature, esp. since I know it means a lot of extra art being added for different versions of scenes.
Basically give me big curves I can grow a girl into and my weird kink is met ;)
... make those big titties milkable for profit and we're in a 'Take my money!' situation... (I am a simple if weird man)
it'll start in 0.24 :D

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys i get 2 errors

1. is when i want "Activism" i got this message:::

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'celia/expressions/st_stress.png'>:
  File "game/script/locations/activism/activism task.rpy", line 47, in script
    ka "What do you mean by that? What are you implying? "
IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/expressions/st_stress.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/activism/activism task.rpy", line 47, in script
    ka "What do you mean by that? What are you implying? "
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1267, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/expressions/st_stress.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.22
Thu Mar 19 19:06:34 2020
AND

2. is when i want "Submissive PR" the sister:::

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'katy/actions/subplay/01.png'>:
  File "game/katy.rpy", line 1173, in script
    "She followed my order without any hesitation."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'katy/actions/subplay/01.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/katy.rpy", line 1173, in script
    "She followed my order without any hesitation."
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "G:\Game\00 NEW DOWNLOADS\00\TakeOver-0.22-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'katy/actions/subplay/01.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.22
Thu Mar 19 19:11:25 2020

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes