Dilip3519

Jul 28, 2018
Is there any android port with console option spear1403 used to do it but not active so any other person that does that?

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
I have applied the incest patch and the MC says in monologues that they are his mother and sister. However when I talk to the mom he always calls her by her name and never says mom. Is this a error or intentional?

Reactions: Forgotted

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there any android port with console option spear1403 used to do it but not active so any other person that does that?
is there a way to add a console to the android port? If anyone here knows how, I can add it myself to the next official version

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
He also never calls her Landlady,
It's simply just a first name basis.

It's actually a sign of respect in some places,
To call someone by their first name,
In others it's the last name.
uh... interesting, yeah, here a lot of people call their parents by their first name, its not too uncommon, maybe its a cultural difference

Nov 4, 2018
is there a way to add a console to the android port? If anyone here knows how, I can add it myself to the next official version
Would probably be possible if you added a commands section to the menu options.

I don't even have a pc so no clue how it would be done,
just a open command function where you enter a command and press okay.

Or a simple cheat list where you just tap on what you want like "Add 5000 syrum".

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why do you need more?
If the code work is done "nicely" you can do some things very easy. So if its only text, then 2k can be a lot, if the groundwork is there.

fufu123

Dec 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university.rpy", line 36, in script
    jump erikamen
ScriptError: could not find label 'erikamen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university.rpy", line 36, in script
    jump erikamen
  File "D:\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'erikamen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.26
Fri May 22 01:05:36 2020

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Would probably be possible if you added a commands section to the menu options.

I don't even have a pc so no clue how it would be done,
just a open command function where you enter a command and press okay.

Or a simple cheat list where you just tap on what you want like "Add 5000 syrum".
yeah i will do that on the next version, I actually thought about doing it in this one but i didnt had time

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Instead of just posting, you could have checked if the error is already known.
take a look at page 160
Just because an error has already been reported it does not mean the error is already known about. Back on page 157, Mar 25, 2020 I posted to report a couple of spelling errors which, as of the current version 0.26, have still not been corrected. *shrug* Some reports can be missed, so the more times an error/mistake/correction is reported the better the chance a dev will notice and fix the error/mistake/correction. Not a big deal or anything, merely pointing out how easy it is that some posts reporting an error/mistake/correction can be missed.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just because an error has already been reported it does not mean the error is already known about. Back on page 157, Mar 25, 2020 I posted to report a couple of spelling errors which, as of the current version 0.26, have still not been corrected. *shrug* Some reports can be missed, so the more times an error/mistake/correction is reported the better the chance a dev will notice and fix the error/mistake/correction. Not a big deal or anything, merely pointing out how easy it is that some posts reporting an error/mistake/correction can be missed.
spell corrections are not in my priority list, I don't really have the time to add everything I want in the game each month

critical ones are fixed, and it is more likely i will fix something on the spot if somehow they are reported when I am in the middle of coding (which is around the 15 and 20 of each month)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
****important: If a new version is released, do not use an outdated patch. You 'll end with an hybrid, buggy, half updated version****
- update for 0.32 is here

MaraTDuoDev I hope that you don't mind.
I made a "patreon forbidden patch":censored: for v0.26.
"Celia" is replaced with "Mom" except when other characters (not mc and Katy) talk to her.

update: added an "ifix" archive to include the fixes of the known bugs.
https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-26-studio-dystopia.10384/post-3518673
https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-26-studio-dystopia.10384/post-3525637

First use the "ipatch" to replace the game files and then replace a second time using those from the "ifix" archive

- updated the "ipatch" for v0.28 (by mistake I also changed Celia's dialog's tab to Mom. I fixed it now , but if you had already downloaded the previous zip, you can revert it back by editing "screen.rpy" with a txt editor and search and replace Mom with Celia or simply restore the original "screen.rpy")

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
spell corrections are not in my priority list, I don't really have the time to add everything I want in the game each month

critical ones are fixed, and it is more likely i will fix something on the spot if somehow they are reported when I am in the middle of coding (which is around the 15 and 20 of each month)
Does the university fix supposed to say that "You cheated your way", and only show one of the early convo with her when you just talk?

Reactions: Dave3518

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

As I said, it's not a big deal or anything. It's your game so it's your choice how you do things. As I also said in my post, I was merely pointing out that sometimes posts reporting an error/mistake/correction can be missed and/or forgotten. If a dev doesn't reply to a report to say "will be fixed in next release" or whatever then nobody can know whether the report has even been seen by a dev! The more times reports appear to be missed/forgotten/ignored then the higher the chance people will simply not bother to post such reports, eventually leading to people not wanting to support a game and/or a dev any longer. *shrug*

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes