Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I encounter a problem when I clicked Activism. Is there a solution for this? The post on pg 166 to solve Emma and Katy 3some didn't work for me as well. Please help, thks.
Apologies, have not seen that one before. The Dev visits off and on, they would have some idea. I did not get that error with a fresh install from the last update. Sorry.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
same here, seems a file is missing or renamed
From a quick glance st_base is probably the most similar. If you want to avoid the error until a proper fix is made simply make a copy of \game\images\katy\expressions\st_base.png and rename it to st_stress.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Daamn, looks sooo interesting haha.. btw ntr avoidable? Ty for the great game Im gonna test it :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Let me say that the preview pictures in the OP don't fulfil their mission of attracting new players.
Would it be possible to add some more illustrative pics, please?

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Let me say that the preview pictures in the OP don't fulfil their mission of attracting new players.
Would it be possible to add some more illustrative pics, please?
Overview says everything you need to know about the game, if you're looking for just fap material theres other games that do just that.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'katy/expressions/st_stress.png'>:
  File "game/script/locations/activism/activism task.rpy", line 53, in script
    mc "Oh we have few ideas… we will need you to gather with your friends and start to fire them up, to make them know how things are getting worse and we, the people, need to do something about it. "
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 266, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'katy/expressions/st_stress.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/activism/activism task.rpy", line 53, in script
    mc "Oh we have few ideas… we will need you to gather with your friends and start to fire them up, to make them know how things are getting worse and we, the people, need to do something about it. "
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1227, in say
    renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 266, in say
    who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1267, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\jonjo\Documents\k\TakeOver-0.26-pc\TakeOver-0.26-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'katy/expressions/st_stress.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.26
Thu Jun 04 10:59:57 2020

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Overview says everything you need to know about the game, if you're looking for just fap material theres other games that do just that.
I'm not looking for quick fap material, but I do like renders of a certain quality and style. In the OP there's only one pic giving a hint as to what ingame art looks like, the one with the woman standing in front of a bed. The others are 2 close-ups and a menu screenshot.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm not looking for quick fap material, but I do like renders of a certain quality and style. In the OP there's only one pic giving a hint as to what ingame art looks like, the one with the woman standing in front of a bed. The others are 2 close-ups and a menu screenshot.
the only thing I can find is this here it might not be

he might of change the skin tone and all to his liking

I didn't it is this one at all it just look like it

https://f95zone.to/threads/tamara-bundle-for-genesis-3-female-s.23198/

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
the only thing I can find is this here it might not be

he might of change the skin tone and all to his liking

I didn't it is this one at all it just look like it

https://f95zone.to/threads/tamara-bundle-for-genesis-3-female-s.23198/
Hi ray, thanks for your message. I actually meant renders from the game; what you can see while playing.
It doesn't matter, I've just downloaded the game to check if it's to my taste.

But let me say it again for what it's worth: those preview renders are not fulfilling their mission of attracting new players.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
There is a safe way to update my old save file? I mean i don't have the older version i last played (0.18) and i didn't saved in my house at the end. Or should i just restart the game? Thanks in advance.

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
How do i edit the script? i need to fix the ericamen and the emma lab, emmas lab keeps giving me a error, i need to fix it to continue the story

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
how can i fix the erika lab error? i need it to continue the story, i managed to make it to get the lab corruption assignment but have no idea how to start

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes