mr.gp

Jun 30, 2020
In TakeOver-0.26-pc(1).zip\TakeOver-0.26-pc\game\script\characters ,it look like erika file is missing.So if someone have is pls give me a link because of that I can't move on...

DxDxD2

Jan 2, 2019
So i dont know if that got posted already, but im stuck, i corrupted everyone till Vera and researched everything possible at the moment, but i cant corrupt vera (if its possible in this patch) and i dont know what to do next. Next part should be to corrupt the city but i cant start that anywhere. Please help

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
In TakeOver-0.26-pc(1).zip\TakeOver-0.26-pc\game\script\characters ,it look like erika file is missing.So if someone have is pls give me a link because of that I can't move on...
Fix for this is back on Page 160, Zyka posted it.

That will get it working for you.

Reactions: mr.gp

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Make a connection to F95zone to check if some updates arrived.
Nothing with "Take over", well, I don't pay so I don't complain, but damn, only 84 pages ?

I have the feeling that game don't manage to gather fans like many others without real reasons.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Feb 15, 2019
Make a connection to F95zone to check if some updates arrived.
Nothing with "Take over", well, I don't pay so I don't complain, but damn, only 84 pages ?

I have the feeling that game don't manage to gather fans like many others without real reasons.
The dev is earning is 1000+ dollars per month, I'd say it is pretty popular!

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
This Is a really great game. Also a very ambitious one when you look at all the variations with choices and transformations. Its just gonna take awhile to get everything implemented. I mean one character you can imprint a whole new personality which comes with its own unique look and you have like 8 to choose from. I chose pet personality and hope to see some scenes using that but I understand with the amount of content in the game its not gonna happen overnight.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
sorry if already asked, but where does the gay tag come from? It doesn't seem like a game with gay content...
There's one dude who you can just mind control to your side, or you can have your girlfriend (maybe; maybe just friend, another optional choice) sleep with him as part of the process of subverting him. If you decide on the sexy route, there's a threesome possibility where there is an option to have mm action during the threesome. AFAIK, that is the entirety of the gay content, but presumably that (or perhaps future plans) are the reason for the tag. Extremely optional for anybody not into that, and surely not enough to be a selling point for somebody who is into that, but perhaps adds to the variety for those who like lots of variety.

Reactions: perles75

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Is it possible to cheat research points with the console? It's pretty damn slow going with the lab research.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Can't get the corruption option for Erika to appear. Only available action is hangout. I used the university fix found here.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes