Frue

Feb 5, 2019
Always error just after load save data, last save from 0.26 in house.. try rollback it cant help and choose ignore just make start from beginning

And when looking in my app management the game says 0.23 even inside game says 0.28

Curious about it

Android user btw

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I'm so confused I did the romance rout with Emma and finished that sub plot and she agreed to help with Vera. It has been 2-3 possibly more weeks in game and i have yet to get it to advance. I had thought it was just a matter of waiting but its getting a bit excessive and I'm starting to get impatient, tried the gene therapy with both Celia and Katie also hanging out with Ericka, wandering round the town doing all the events i could find but nothing seems to advance it.

Good game I like the depth of world building and story I find it unique with some epic graphics but could use some kind of in game hint at times, same time also like that it doesn't hand hold like a lot of others.
Open your journal and read the hints on the bottom right.....$21518....research 688.... resources....0.... suspicion....0/..... Started the game three days ago because my previous saves don't work

ghipholane

Apr 24, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Orannis

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my my my how the tables have turned ...normally its me complaining about games,etc
the onetime i FINALLY found a decent game i enjoy playing ...lots of others are trying to throw it under a bus
the only problem i have right now is trying to figure out how to get the printing press for library
i need to corrupt Dana (but dont think i can until next update)
need to visit t.v station and corrupt it with the help of Maja (meanwhile i cant get into the t.v station dont have access)
so unless im missing something else i guess im all done this game for now
i dont get how people say this game is like lab rats....maybe making serum BUT other then that i dont find this game anything like lab rats
i hated lab rats LOL...but it all comes down to different strokes for different folks eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
Open your journal and read the hints on the bottom right.....$21518....research 688.... resources....0.... suspicion....0/..... Started the game three days ago because my previous saves don't work
If you're talking bout where i think you are that is nothing but a character bio and doesn't give any idea what to do next. Little black book top right under all your stuff bout day, money, and so on so forth?

Never mind. Get her trust up. Any one that's in the same boat i was.

Last edited:

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Regarding the body morph you can do to the girls with the lab, bimbo them for bigger boobs, make them fitter for the amazon vibe I think was another, how has that progressed over the last few versions? Any of that content added to new women or expanded (pun possibly intended) with previous ones?

Reactions: Darkaura

tenminuteaccount

Nov 11, 2018
This is an absolutely divine game. it found a niche i didn't know i was into and swung straight into it with a sledgehammer. I'll keep it close to my heart until I die.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I've been following the patch notes for awhile now. Is it safe to assume the mom & sister haven't seen an update in a long time now?

Reactions: Paapi

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
sorry if already asked, but where does the gay tag come from? It doesn't seem like a game with gay content...
sorry for late answers! A pretty busy last month and I had forgotten to check f95!

There are a few male character with sex scenes, well, literally 2, but is not the main focus and it is optional

Reactions: perles75

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev Are there any body transformations planned? I haven't been following the game very closely but it would be nice if you introduced the ability to modify the bodies of the main characters to anything other then normal, strong and busty.
The body transformations in the journal are the ones planned, I will add them when almost everything else is done because they require a lot of re-renders

Reactions: libertypics

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It started off great enough that I patronized it. But the fun Lab Rats start kinda has devolved into a giant mess IMHO. Too many locations, too many side characters, no real plot advancement and no progress on using the potions/bodymorphing tech. I'm guessing that adding that functionality is a ton of work for minimal reward.
idk why you say the plot hasn't advanced? Its over 2/3 through the main plot actually, the only thing that's kinda paused are the transformations but the main story and side content like the city has been progressing just fine

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes