Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
so whats the ntr in this?
There's quite a lot of it, but I believe it is entirely avoidable. Or at least I'm almost certain you don't ever need to share anyone you don't want to share, though there is a brothel and I think you might need to eventually have somebody actually work there.

gamingboi64

Jan 21, 2019
MaraTDuoDev Are there any body transformations planned? I haven't been following the game very closely but it would be nice if you introduced the ability to modify the bodies of the main characters to anything other then normal, strong and busty.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I have the feeling that game don't manage to gather fans like many others without real reasons.
It started off great enough that I patronized it. But the fun Lab Rats start kinda has devolved into a giant mess IMHO. Too many locations, too many side characters, no real plot advancement and no progress on using the potions/bodymorphing tech. I'm guessing that adding that functionality is a ton of work for minimal reward.

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
I'm so confused I did the romance rout with Emma and finished that sub plot and she agreed to help with Vera. It has been 2-3 possibly more weeks in game and i have yet to get it to advance. I had thought it was just a matter of waiting but its getting a bit excessive and I'm starting to get impatient, tried the gene therapy with both Celia and Katie also hanging out with Ericka, wandering round the town doing all the events i could find but nothing seems to advance it.

Good game I like the depth of world building and story I find it unique with some epic graphics but could use some kind of in game hint at times, same time also like that it doesn't hand hold like a lot of others.

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
fcking hell... why not enable console mode on Android? Put the button in a hidden location to make sure that not everyone can open it. Seriously this game too grindy! Very few updates + blocked by long grind...
Guess I will just play this game again when the console is enabled by default on an Android version.

Was able to fix the keyboard issue using a floating keyboard... but I need to root my phone just to enable the console? fcking hell no!

Frue

Feb 5, 2019
I
fcking hell... why not enable console mode on Android? Put the button in a hidden location to make sure that not everyone can open it. Seriously this game too grindy! Very few updates + blocked by long grind...
Guess I will just play this game again when the console is enabled by default on an Android version.

Was able to fix the keyboard issue using a floating keyboard... but I need to root my phone just to enable the console? fcking hell no!
It's only work for windows or mac.. nothing can do with android unless someone make compatible cheat for android version..

This game isnt hard to make a money since no time limits here..

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes