smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
i took a look at the script.rpy, hoping i could fix it easily. the dev clearly had the idea to use variables in the dialogue to change it easily from "roommate" to "sister" for example, but then said "fuck it" und just wrote it as a string. so chaning the [roommate] variable to sister works sometimes, but most of the time it will still say roomie or roommate because the dev fucked it up. not sure if the incest patch actually exists, because for that he would have to fixed it, and then there is no point in using the faulty file for the official version

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
*chanting* fix the patch, fix the patch, fix the patch!
What fun is there in corrupting the landlady, you can just seduce her without corruption unless you're an ugly boring soyboy. Family on the other hand...might need some corruption :)

Gonna try this, see whats it about. I reckon the patch will be fixed later on.
Inless the land lady doesn't give a damb about you, you can't seduce everyone. Family on the other hand had quickly become overused cliche in corruption games.

Reactions: Rroarr

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
The story of this game is kinda a mess. I mean, there is the whole intro about the evil goverment and more than half the dialog talks about it as well, but then you use the serum and it turns into a straight up sex game. Was the story setup just to differentiate from Lab Rats? Also there is no real progression from the MC. He just suddenly flips from wanting the landlady/mom to protect him from the government to wanting to fuck her.

I don't know, it's still early, but it's so far a fractured story, buggy, and the renders are good enough to make up for all the shortcomings.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
The entire game seem to be a copy of lab rats with a few change's(mostly story, none sexual favors and instead of a time limet there is suspicion).
I am interesting to see how it will develop.
Incest patch doesn't work.
Delete then not worth time... Sad...

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
Cute models; however, I’ll pass on this game. The incest via mind control is not only overused lately, it’s also a lazy way around character development and corruption. Yes, there are game creators who have pulled it off, but I’m just hoping for a more original plot.

Reactions: unevenrm

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Yes soo , the music is loud.. I hope you can fix the rest of the game too with that music slider :)

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Before anyone rates this game make sure to remember it is in the early stages.
I'll play it later and hope it is good and also good luck to the people making it.
Forgive me but, early stages?This is a first 0.1 version, is it not?

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
smiles , indeed a V 0.1 seems to be a bit to high.. Might be version 0.000000000000001 ... Maybe the uploader uploaded the wrong game files.. Since the incest patch is also not working :)

But as I said I will keep my eye on this one. As soon as there is more content and more sexy juicy screens (and a working patch) I will try it again

Qrow

Jul 23, 2017
i think it looks promissing but like some others said, its mostely a copy of lab rats.
i think the models are cute and the outfits used actually fit to the vibe of the game with an evil leadership opressing the masses. all in gray and stuff.

will keep my eyes on this one, even if its just to see if it goes a different way then lab rats

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I tried to patch the patch.
Here is my script.rpy.

If you find any misspelling or old strings let me know.
Well it change it to sister instead of roommate also landlady to mother but that just the start will say if it continues to work through the game ~~

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
I tried to patch the patch.
Here is my script.rpy.

If you find any misspelling or old strings let me know.
Now the Diary story makes more cense, why would Celia see the difference you growing up before college and the man you're becoming after. Most people live at home before college, not with a landlady^^
Thanks

Reactions: yoyomistro

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Sounds exactly like SuperPowered, but without the powers ... very interested (but don't expect much from an 0.1 ^^ )

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Missed this line here as it still has her listed as roomie instead of sister. mc "Hey roomie, not overdoing it are you?

mc "Don’t worry roomie I know you mean well.

mc "Hey roomie! So, don’t you think your wonderful and handsome.

Also there's 3 tags roomie roommate and roommate1. One of these tags is for the MC and not the sister or the same tag is used for both of them.

This line here mc "Hey sister! So, don’t you think your wonderful and handsome [roommate] deserves a little kiss? "

Looks like this in game mc "Hey sister! So, don’t you think your wonderful and handsome sister deserves a little kiss? "

Reactions: CrankyChart

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
i took a look at the script.rpy, hoping i could fix it easily. the dev clearly had the idea to use variables in the dialogue to change it easily from "roommate" to "sister" for example, but then said "fuck it" und just wrote it as a string. so chaning the [roommate] variable to sister works sometimes, but most of the time it will still say roomie or roommate because the dev fucked it up. not sure if the incest patch actually exists, because for that he would have to fixed it, and then there is no point in using the faulty file for the official version
Similarly, after 40 corruption, Katy starts calling MC "MC".

Looks like a good start to a game. Very few typos, and an incorrectly scaled BJ picture, but other than that I liked the UI, level of grind, and models. The font is decent, though I hated the 'k' in it.

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes