arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
um...so this is like "The Man in the High Castle" or like "Brazil" maybe "1984" I guess. that's a bunch of dark inspirations but hopefully the sex stuff lights it up a bit :)

RasherX

Dec 22, 2017
The cheats are not working... whenever I try to use a cheat it gives me:

File "<string>", line 1: expected statement

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Quite like this game. Yes it is basically Lab Rats 1 but hopefully the dev can work the oppressive regime angle more heavily since it has some potential for interesting scenarios. Graphics are good and fit the setting though the one picture is mis-scaled as others have noted and the invisible MC is annoying. Very little content at present but not surprising given the 0.01 nature of the game.
All in all seen worse, setting has great potential and looks like it could be fun. Always wanted to corrupt a corrupt regime from the inside . . .

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Oh, the one thing that annoyed me quite a lot was the balance between the different random events: way too much reading diaries, not enough blowjobs.

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
@

Missed this line here as it still has her listed as roomie instead of sister. mc "Hey roomie, not overdoing it are you?

mc "Don’t worry roomie I know you mean well.

mc "Hey roomie! So, don’t you think your wonderful and handsome.

Also there's 3 tags roomie roommate and roommate1. One of these tags is for the MC and not the sister or the same tag is used for both of them.

This line here mc "Hey sister! So, don’t you think your wonderful and handsome [roommate] deserves a little kiss? "

Looks like this in game mc "Hey sister! So, don’t you think your wonderful and handsome sister deserves a little kiss? "
I kinda figured it myself afterwards with roomate for sister and rommate1 for brother. I'll look into it and the other "errors".

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems interesting 3 nudes in total but hopefully the scenes get more added to them because seeing girls pantomiming sucking someones dick and stuff will get boring fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

Only three listed in the phone so that means only three there might be more added later.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Seems interesting 3 nudes in total but hopefully the scenes get more added to them because seeing girls pantomiming sucking someones dick and stuff will get boring fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

Only three listed in the phone so that means only three there might be more added later.
whow, that's kinda sad....guess no budget to render the MC?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Hard to say atm since this is the first version of the game. But if it stays like this through the whole game they might as well change it to a text base game and remove the pictures as they won't really do anything at all.

Acurex

Nov 20, 2017
After comparing my scripty.rpy with and considering corrections, i found some leftovers and now theres a new script.rpy

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Occupation: Sis and mother ... it's a full time job being related to this guy and the pay sucks.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This visual novel/game feels like a re-skinned version of Lab Rats and some other games, just with a different backstory... Even the text used when getting the women to drink the drugged liquids almost sounds exactly the same... The visuals during the current scenes that involve more erotic moments don't even come close to matching the text of the scene or show anything erotic/sexual at all... The closest one was the hand positions of the HJ scene for the fully clothed landlady, and that is not saying much... I went ahead and posted my review...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
can you tell how much content is, since is a 0.1 i guess there is not much?
also fill us about what you plan for this game, since me and many people have different taste when it comes to some fetishes, will all those tag i read in your patreon be optional?
Hey sure! Right now the content is only the early stages of corruption for the first 3 girls (there is a change in corruption every 20 points, and for now this girls go from 0 up to 60)

Indeed some tags are optional, mind control will work like this at the beginning (just them being more interested in you, and accept your commands), later you will have the choices to train them in specific things (public use, which can lead to prostitution, exhibitionism, etc.) or body modification (which can lead to bimbofication) so yes, not all of these things are forced to advance and may lead to different endings.

well the incest patch doesnot do anything.. it is still "the landlady"
let me check it! but i will get that working in a few hours

the music in the game is very loud
thanks for the feedback, we will adjust it!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Well, looks like when I cheated with corruption points to 80 and added 160 money from console, then :
katy room is going bonkers=I have two exceptions in sequence and checking computer gives me favors content-public praise from Katy which results in subtracting suspicion level below zero

3.70 star(s) 79 Votes