Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
If this is the scene I'm thinking about, it seemed like the dev accidentally used the wrong picture because the texts of the two routes didn't match with the pictures. There might've also been an unused picture that should've been used in place of the threesome.
was that mistake fixed though?

in general, is everything about sharing /ntr avoidable? and I mean completely avoidable/optional. no gotcha moments.

I have followed and supported this dev's game almost from the beggining but stopped the moment the sharing and ntr went beyond the gf to the family as well( sharing/public use (n):sick:). yet I kept following to see if it would change direction.

thank you for all and any info

Reactions: seja10 and Uxeki44

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
This game is quite buggy. Many actions are possible to trigger before requirements are met:
An example is corrupting Vera, which according to dialogue should only be possible after taking the library, but is available immediately if you go to to PPF HQ, chose team and leave. Another is Katy role playing option.
You should probably avoid choosing those options until they should be available to avoid possibility of messing things up.

Also, you're able to assign Mirjana to work at the club, even though it's locked.
Not to mention, after taking over the library the dialogue text after says that the club has unlocked, but the option for Night Life is greyed out.

As for Mind control/Corruption tags, the game is centred around them, but it's not very engaging. You simply give serum to a character a few times and they want to have sex. It's unfortunately the toothless western-style corruption. The most interesting corruption is Katy, which makes her more loyal to the "cause", only the cause is obeying you.

It gets better the further in you go though, with more interesting scenarios.

The game is surprisingly more interesting as a game, with an OK gameplay of an insurgency in a dystopian society. It's all done through menu choices, but it's far better than all the other 99% sandbox trash here, at least with the improved journal a bit into the game. Luckily if the grind gets too much you can skip it with cheats.
There's also a lot of content here, far more than the majority of projects. Clearly the dev takes the game seriously with believable story beats and dialogue that's not cringe worthy. To borrow some terms from hentai games, the game is not that good as a nukige, but is a pretty good eroge.

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Optional gay and NTR content, how do I stop seeing this type of content in the game?

As for the "multiple penetration" tag, is it also optional or do I have to check it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Optional gay and NTR content, how do I stop seeing this type of content in the game?

As for the "multiple penetration" tag, is it also optional or do I have to check it?
Self explanatory in game choices.

However, if you're a bit squeamish about this kind of content, the whole vibe of the setting, including major sluttification of a whole city, may not be to your enjoyment.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Self explanatory in game choices.

However, if you're a bit squeamish about this kind of content, the whole vibe of the setting, including major sluttification of a whole city, may not be to your enjoyment.
Why do you think this game might not be to my liking? Why I don't like "multiple penetrations or Netorare"

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why do you think this game might not be to my liking? Why I don't like "multiple penetrations or Netorare"
Yup. Don't get me wrong, I am not an NTR fan myself, and I have no problems with this game, so I might be mistaken. However, when you feel the need to in advance ask on how to avoid certain stuff: the whole setting after the corruption is pretty much a free for all sharing with everybody in the city. Even though your LIs are not (or don't have to be) a part of it, this general mood and vibe is there. And if you do not like that, that might be a problem.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Yup. Don't get me wrong, I am not an NTR fan myself, and I have no problems with this game, so I might be mistaken. However, when you feel the need to in advance ask on how to avoid certain stuff: the whole setting after the corruption is pretty much a free for all sharing with everybody in the city. Even though your LIs are not (or don't have to be) a part of it, this general mood and vibe is there. And if you do not like that, that might be a problem.
What I don't like is sharing, that is, two or more men and one woman, otherwise FFM doesn't bother me at all, does this (two or more H with one M) happen a lot in the game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What I don't like is sharing, that is, two or more men and one woman, otherwise FFM doesn't bother me at all, does this (two or more H with one M) happen a lot in the game?
Including your LIs no (well, they're not exactly LIs here) if you don't want to. If you look around in the park, then yes, it does (not including you, non-story background people). But there's no need to look at that.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019

Show less

Hello people! Here we are with a new update for take over! We apologize for the delay, but there are many meetings these days so, I was a bit busy; I hope it's not a problem!
To keep it brief, let us jump straight into what is new!
CHANGELOG
  • One of the current story arcs, about sabotaging the military and building up the perfect conditions for your revolution, is finished! This includes a lengthy scene where you can see the impact you had on changing the city.
  • We progress the corruption of Dunja, the regime's heroine. You finally get to have some "time alone" with her to sate her now increased libido.
  • You get to learn more about "Cleo," the captured spy, and find out more about what the regime is doing behind the scenes.
  • Some menu choices were wrong (missing variables, etc.); these have been fixed!
With this said, we are concluding these arcs soon, to jump into the final one! Cleo, the spy, will be essential for this last part of story, before taking down Hilde. With that said, once we get to that point, we'll polish the game (updating the journal, fixing the management part of the game, and increasing that sort of secondary content), so we are quite excited by how Take Over has been doing.
Thank you all for your support; we hope to see you in our discord community and that all of you had a fantastic holiday!

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes