Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
Is there a bug with the actions you can take and the low corruption you have when you get the new journal?
To explain, i just got the new journal, i have Celia, Katy, Dimitria and Mirjana on 100 Corr. and obviously i can do any action i like with them.
But Vera Margaret etc. are all only on 20 and as i understand i can increase their corr just by further playing the story.
So far so good, but why am i able to do everything i want with them, like blowjob, sex and anal when they are only at 20?
is that a bug or is that on purpose? Doens´t really make sense to me from the point of the story.

Also without the game mentiong anything at all Emma changed from 100 love to 0 corr., witch is no problem for me but seems a bit weird.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Awesome Corruption transformation game, wish I knew more like it. Will all the woman have the Bimbo Alteration at some point?. I ask because that would be neat to see even Vera all dumbed down and looking like a sex doll along with every other woman. "Evil laugh"

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
"Moral degeneration" does sound fun, might give this a try.
right. I love corruption games where you see the woman slowly go from normal & Plain to very slutty, to the point they can destroy they're careers and not care because they are Too far gone.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Take Over 0.68 for $10 patrons!

Hello everyone! Here we are with a new update for Take Over! First, we want to thank you all for your support. As the climax of TO story approaches, we want to reinforce our commitment to continue working on it even after it's done. We will keep fixing bugs, grammar, and secondary content of the game, like events, facilities, and, more importantly, transformations.
With that said, let's just jump right into what is new this month!
  • A new character, a mysterious spy, is introduced. This person will be vital to ending Hilde's current realm of terror.
  • New story scenes about corrupting Hilde's military forces, turning them into an ineffective force.
  • Another part of this update is corrupting the regime's heroine, Dunja. Soon, she'll become an unrecognizable bimbo. But who knows, she might still inspire the country's citizens...
Some have already noticed that we recently released "FLX - Dow

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
Take Over 0.68 for $10 patrons!

MEGA PC
MEGA MAC
MEGA ANDROID

Hello everyone! Here we are with a new update for Take Over! First, we want to thank you all for your support. As the climax of TO story approaches, we want to reinforce our commitment to continue working on it even after it's done. We will keep fixing bugs, grammar, and secondary content of the game, like events, facilities, and, more importantly, transformations.
With that said, let's just jump right into what is new this month!
  • A new character, a mysterious spy, is introduced. This person will be vital to ending Hilde's current realm of terror.
  • New story scenes about corrupting Hilde's military forces, turning them into an ineffective force.
  • Another part of this update is corrupting the regime's heroine, Dunja. Soon, she'll become an unrecognizable bimbo. But who knows, she might still inspire the country's citizens...
Some have already noticed that we recently released "FLX - Dow
I would like to be clear I don't use this words lightly you are a legend and Thank you

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TakeOver-0.68
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
MaraTDuoDev
You can remove the "optional" ntr from post #1 since it doesnt makes a difference if maja uses charm or seduce on her infiltration mission, she will get 2 dicks without a way to avoid it. :sick:
I thought ALL ntr/sharing bs was avoidable. can anyone give some info if the dev inserted unavoidable ntr/sharing in the game? and if this bs with maja is avoidable?

Jeskes

Apr 25, 2017
I thought ALL ntr/sharing bs was avoidable. can anyone give some info if the dev inserted unavoidable ntr/sharing in the game? and if this bs with maja is avoidable?
If this is the scene I'm thinking about, it seemed like the dev accidentally used the wrong picture because the texts of the two routes didn't match with the pictures. There might've also been an unused picture that should've been used in place of the threesome.

What is the changelog for 0.67?
No idea, but I'd imagine a handful of scenes for disruption, infiltration, and sabotage. It's really progressing a bit too slow for my taste.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
No idea, but I'd imagine a handful of scenes for disruption, infiltration, and sabotage. It's really progressing a bit too slow for my taste.
Each new update now I just check if there are images for sexy time with Emma in a not so porky body transformation and there aren't so I wait for the next update. :shrug:

Reactions: r2250480

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Have they actually added serious gay content?
Is there actual gay content, or is it still just an easy to miss one shot?

Reactions: Fiz1247

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
How prevalent is the bimbofication in this game? Is it fully part of the game and needed to progress?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Note: I haven't unpacked the latest update(s) yet.

Have they actually added serious gay content?
Is there actual gay content, or is it still just an easy to miss one shot?
Not that easy to miss if interested, but nope, not what I would call "serious gay content" at all. Definitely not a focus.

How prevalent is the bimbofication in this game? Is it fully part of the game and needed to progress?
It's one of several changes you can make to the girls' appearance, not needed to progress and not even fully implemented yet.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes