Oct 9, 2017
Gofile is a A_Kings_Bane_Part_II_Mobile.rar link
Edit: They all lead to this --- A_Kings_Bane_Part_II_Mobile.rar

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
IOError
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'>:
  File "game/script/locations/downtown/office/office events.rpy", line 201, in script
    show expression "locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png" with dis
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/downtown/office/office events.rpy", line 201, in script
    show expression "locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png" with dis
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1682, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2663, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3729, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2466, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 783, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 706, in render
    return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 140, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/office/exh events/celia/01/01.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Take Over 0.64
Tue Sep 19 15:38:28 2023

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TakeOver-0.64
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
how are the visuals here? The preview images haven't changed since the game was first uploaded and i don't feel like rummaging through this thread for 45min in the hopes of stumbling across pics from the game.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Visuals same as always + gameplay is confusing = so many npcs (would love to focus on home npc's like adding more sex and stuff

Reactions: martinlongbow

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
hi buddy
does the developer of this game make a lot of content for ntr?
I didn't play the game for a while, the game doesn't focus on NTR content and it's optional iirc, as for the dev himself if he will add more NTR content unfortunately I don't know

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
If you train girls for public use, you can have events where you see them having sex with other people (male and female), and sometimes events where you have sex with them with other people (male and female). You can also assign some girls to work as prostitutes. I just got to a point in the narrative where it makes a distinction between "Public use" and NTR and makes you make a choice between "NRT Route," "Public use route," and "Personal route."

It reads as follows:

"The NTR route will have humilation, cum sharing and similar content, it is therefore slightly more extreme."

"The public use route will be she just having sex with others, without any feeling or attachments towards them, nor acting in any disrespectful manner towards you.

"Once you pick the route this will affect future scenes too, and this can't be changed again except with cheats, which will be in the changelog, so please be mindful."
So the developer has paid a lot of attention to ntr and share
I hope the story line of ntr and share is interesting

Reactions: Temper Six

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Depends on which ones you are talking about. I find the "public use" with the brainwashed girls to be kind of bland but the stuff with your girlfriend (who you choose not to brainwash because she is pretty down for anything anyway) is great.
Do you know if the developer will adds the girlfriend path (share without brainwashing) for other girls or not?

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
One day, I will replay this game from the beginning so that my fucked up saves will work as intended...one day.
Sleeping is supposed to repair games I believe. At least it can give a message that they've been updated. :shrug:

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
hi buddy
does the developer of this game make a lot of content for ntr?

I can't speak for this or the last 2-3 updates. If only because some of the content wasn't to my liking, or some of it was occuring with characters I didn't care for. So I've been waiting for a few cycles before I go back.

Overall for the NTR content I know is in it:

Light ntr: by this I mean there are some minor sharing aspects with some of the main/side girls, but depending on your mentality of NTR, you only really have 1 significant relationship, while alot of the others are drug induced bimbo type of relationships. Because of this alot of the "sharing" to me is sort of meh on an the ntr level. But at the most objective level it is ntr.

Moderate NTR: Again smaller in scope, and revovles mainly around your gf. So in a more recent update there is a couple you get to know, and your girlfriend (I'll talk about her more in the last section of this reply) seduces the guy, which gives you an in with the girl. You can ultimately take the other dude's girl completely and she will sort of become one of your side hoe's, and eventually your actual girlfriend get's tired of the dude.

Heavy NTR: Only 1 girl is currently done in the best meaning of the word. The actual girlfriend in question can have actual quite a few okay/decent scenes depending on your likes. It starts innocently enough, you asking her, and then her asking you if she can fuck someone else. You let her get away with it enough, and there's at least 4 solid scenes of her screwing behind your back without your knowledge, but the MC does brush it off sensibly as she is merely just fucking to fuck, but she likes fucking him the most.

Again though its been a few updates since I've checked the content out. And overall it's not bad if you want NTR plus other stuff. I did like his use of some other tags, and could enjoy it even with relatively spaced out ntr moments/content. But if you purely want this for only NTR, I couldn't justify it getting into it as a fresh start, because there is quite a bit of content you have to get through to start getting the NTR to pop up in a reliable and quality way.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I can't speak for this or the last 2-3 updates. If only because some of the content wasn't to my liking, or some of it was occuring with characters I didn't care for. So I've been waiting for a few cycles before I go back.

Overall for the NTR content I know is in it:

Light ntr: by this I mean there are some minor sharing aspects with some of the main/side girls, but depending on your mentality of NTR, you only really have 1 significant relationship, while alot of the others are drug induced bimbo type of relationships. Because of this alot of the "sharing" to me is sort of meh on an the ntr level. But at the most objective level it is ntr.

Moderate NTR: Again smaller in scope, and revovles mainly around your gf. So in a more recent update there is a couple you get to know, and your girlfriend (I'll talk about her more in the last section of this reply) seduces the guy, which gives you an in with the girl. You can ultimately take the other dude's girl completely and she will sort of become one of your side hoe's, and eventually your actual girlfriend get's tired of the dude.

Heavy NTR: Only 1 girl is currently done in the best meaning of the word. The actual girlfriend in question can have actual quite a few okay/decent scenes depending on your likes. It starts innocently enough, you asking her, and then her asking you if she can fuck someone else. You let her get away with it enough, and there's at least 4 solid scenes of her screwing behind your back without your knowledge, but the MC does brush it off sensibly as she is merely just fucking to fuck, but she likes fucking him the most.

Again though its been a few updates since I've checked the content out. And overall it's not bad if you want NTR plus other stuff. I did like his use of some other tags, and could enjoy it even with relatively spaced out ntr moments/content. But if you purely want this for only NTR, I couldn't justify it getting into it as a fresh start, because there is quite a bit of content you have to get through to start getting the NTR to pop up in a reliable and quality way.
Thanks buddy
Oh, NTR's part for girlfriend looks great, I play the game because of that

Do you know if the developer will adds the girlfriend path (share without brainwashing) for other girls or not?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sleeping is supposed to repair games I believe. At least it can give a message that they've been updated. :shrug:
I tried that a few times before, didn't work. Also it's been so long I just lost touch to the story so it wouldn't hurt to have a reminder. Problem is, only parts of the new content is available when I try a new version, and not because of routes I did not do.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes