alastor741

Nov 10, 2018
You have more important things to worry about atm :KEK:
Nope, actually all that war crap is literally thousand miles away from me, lol

P.S. There are two Russian inscriptions in game (see 'Departments'). The first, PPF, is Central House of Officers in Minsk, inscription is a title on Russian.
The second one, on the lower-right building, says "Leninism is our banner", popular Soviet slogan. The building is "Moskva" hotel, Moscow.

Last edited:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
So does making Emma skinny not change any scenes outside of the journal? REALLY not into how she looks.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
I am stuck on the help Katy with PTA I got through to the part with the councilour that wants me to bring Katy to our next meeting but when I go back to the university it's just the three offices and when I talk to Katy at home or on phone there is no option to go to the councilour again and the Journal just says head to university to help PTA

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In the folder with the game appeared rpgmcruncher and rencruncher.

Wtf?

What are they for?
It is some of our in-house F95 compressing tools, the dev (hey you forgot) to delete those files, they mean nothing, and can be ignored, along with being deleted.

Reactions: Vindaria

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at porting Take Over v0.63 to Android with the incest patch.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Autor please fix this PLEASE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks like bimbo's cunt and ass are in the wrong place. look at the picture and read WHAT it says - it says ass but what we see is a guy rubbing a girl's clit and the clitoris is part of the cunt, not part of the ass.
Please correct the mistake.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know this game used to be mostly text based but I dont see the tag. Is it still like that?
I don't remember this game being practically "text based" at any time since I started playing it some years ago (dunno when exactly). There are no animations and a bit of reading, but there are images and sprites, but only a few fully rendered scenes at max. If it was the latter you are referring to, that is still the case (but won't qualify for the tag).

Whatever you mean, the approach of the game hasn't really changed over the last couple of years, so it probably is "still like that", even though I wouldn't describe it that way.

Jun 30, 2020
'I need to finish seducing Erika before i do thi................. she has to accept she has fallen in love with me'

Can someone please tell me how to achieve this? I have done every concievable date, action with her with and without NTR.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The entire game seem to be a copy of lab rats with a few change's(mostly story, none sexual favors and instead of a time limet there is suspicion).
I am interesting to see how it will develop.
Incest patch doesn't work.
Yeah

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There are obvious similarities to Lab Rats in the "getting the girls" mechanic, however I would argue that the story is pretty different. Also TO has way more content than LR1 (haven't tried LR2).

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes