Oct 13, 2017
I've corrupted Vera, but now i only get "corrupt vera- repeat scene" and "events"- which is just the same 5 things of the people. I no longer have the options to see the other, the bbw redhead, the body guard, the blonde, and luka. whats wrong or is that the content if you betray vera?

doghouse_

Jan 16, 2023
Can someone tell is the game worth checking out? I play it a while back and I find to be quite bad. but since I'm into Netorare contents now I am considering checking this game out again.
Is it good now? and in the term of NTR contents, how is it?

Reactions: gogeta864

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I may not check out every new update, rather play once in a blue moon you could say, but I wanted to say how I appretiate that there is always a changelog. Very convenient from my perspective, thank you!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can someone tell is the game worth checking out? I play it a while back and I find to be quite bad. but since I'm into Netorare contents now I am considering checking this game out again.
Is it good now? and in the term of NTR contents, how is it?
I personally like it, otherwise I wouldn't have subscribed to this thread, however if you didn't like it before I don't think enough changed in the general setup to make me think it would have changed. Specifically regarding netorare I would say it isn't worth it for you, since there really is none in my opinion. You can choose some public use but considering the aspect of "against the will of MC" I wouldn't even remember what justifies the tag.

phire2

Jun 15, 2021
old save isn't working... I remember my first go around was a pretty intense click around. Even with "cheats". Any save or gallery to help me jump back in? If not I think i'll put it off for a few more updates. Last time I tried it, I remembered it being a great game, but in need of a lot of polish

Mar 12, 2023
Is there any way to smash Liam by any chance? Making a sissy like that with no way to fuck that ass can be only considered as a crime!
What was the dev even thinking?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
old save isn't working... I remember my first go around was a pretty intense click around. Even with "cheats". Any save or gallery to help me jump back in? If not I think i'll put it off for a few more updates. Last time I tried it, I remembered it being a great game, but in need of a lot of polish
Old saves should work, I've had no issues loading them and have been playing since v0.52 or so.

My saves are here from about v0.56 or v0.57.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Hello, is the game version 0.58 or 0.60?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got an error when assigning tasks to Celia as a secretary. Not enough, the game closes.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 5, in script
    call screen screen_char_tasks_journal
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
    screen screen_char_tasks_journal:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 11, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 14, in execute
    use journal_bio_img # in character journal loading.rpy
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 53, in execute
    screen journal_bio_img:
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 53, in execute
    screen journal_bio_img:
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 55, in execute
    if ch_bio == "katy":
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 55, in <module>
    if ch_bio == "katy":
NameError: name 'ch_bio' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 5, in script
    call screen screen_char_tasks_journal
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "/home/r4/GAMES.mx/TakeOver-0.60-pc/renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 11, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 14, in execute
    use journal_bio_img # in character journal loading.rpy
    screen journal_bio_img:
    screen journal_bio_img:
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 55, in execute
    if ch_bio == "katy":
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 55, in <module>
    if ch_bio == "katy":
NameError: name 'ch_bio' is not defined

Linux-5.10.0-21-amd64-x86_64-with-debian-11.6
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Take Over 0.60
Mon Apr  3 14:20:56 2023

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
The last time I played this game was about 2 years ago. Today I dug it up and saw what has changed after such a long time, and I'm a bit disappointed. At the beginning of the game, we have the so-called "quick corruption," which means we use a special substance to corrupt the girls, but later, I don't know why (e.g., corruption of the church and police corruption), the game turns into "slow corruption," where we don't use the substance right away but instead talk a lot, persuade, and slowly corrupt. These two types of corruption should not be mixed in one game. The second issue is WIP; the developer moves forward with new events, forgetting about the old systems they were supposed to refine. For example, genes changing the body structure. The author introduced it and then backed away from the idea, leaving only the initial characters changeable (not all of them) and the initial characters trainable. Later in the game, this idea was completely rejected in favor of linear problem-solving, where the player no longer has a choice. In summary, the game first starts as a sandbox but turns into a VN over time. This should not be mixed in one game. The same applies to other aspects. For example, in the beginning, we could directly influence women's clothing. The more corrupt they were, the more slutty they dressed, only to completely reject this idea in the later part of the game, and we no longer have any control over how people dress. I have mixed feelings about this game. I give it a 5/10.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Still gives an error if I train in CREED and then assign the secretary job to the mom. Crashes back to the title screen if I choose ignore.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
They should have a walkthrough mod instead of just a walkthrough. Have it implemented in the game itself.

There isn't much you just rinse and repeat most things, there aren't really any real choices that I'm aware of. Cheats in the OP take of almost everything you could need.

There is also this: Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.13.2] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself) I use it for almost every single Ren'Py game I play, I even use it on top of other mods. But, it works perfect for games without any mods at all.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes