vkiril

Oct 29, 2017
So, I'm stuck in a part of the game and I can't seem to solve it. Every time I go to PPF HQ and click on "taking down Folk Inc", i get a message saying "you need to work with Celia, Katy and Emma now", and that's it. I've tried every possibility, and the story simply does not progress. Any hints on what should I do/ Thanks in advance.
Search Celia in her room
Katy - in the university
Ema - in the park

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Hey, just picked this up and have been playing it for the first time.

I encountered what I think is a bug (unless I am doing something wrong).

I send Celia out to work as a secretary and when I ask her for a report, I get a scene where she tells me about giving her boss a 'Handjob'.

The thing is, that I don't have "public use" or even "voyeurism" trained for her (or any of the girls).

Part of why I decided to try this game is that the front page clearly states that the Ntr'ish stuff (swinging/sharing/ect) is avoidable.

So am I doing something wrong, because short of having Celia 'stay home' (do nothing?) I did not see any type of choice to avoid this scene.

In case it's relevant, I have given her serum 6 (maybe 7 times) and I am not using any mods or patches or anything.

So my question is, am I doing something wrong? Or are scenes like this unavoidable?

p.s. I am not complaining or trying to argue about a Dev's decisions, just asking a civil question in a civil manner and hoping for a civil answer, so I can decide if this game is worth my time.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
what kind of ntr ??
Well, I must have missed the warning....but..... If you assign your mother to
work as a secretary, she will start having sex w other guys.

I thought that was bunk so stopped her from working there. Really surprised me as it's against
her character anyway.

Not sure what else there is.

Just checked...it doesn't warn you about the mom part, so I guess ntr isn't totally optional.
Could have just been that one spot...who knows. No biggie.

edit.... I still haven't found anything else so really wasn't a big deal.

Cheers

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, I must have missed the warning....but..... If you assign your mother to
work as a secretary, she will start having sex w other guys.

I thought that was bs so stopped her from working. Really surprised me as it's against
her character anyway.

Not sure what else there is. I might go ahead and make the sister stop working as well.

Just checked...it doesn't warn you about the mom part, so I guess NTR isn't totally optional.

Bummer...

Cheers
Isn't it optional then if you don't send her to work, that makes it optional then. Also, make sure to "check free use" and double check it's not on.

Compressed version?
It's only 500MB and the game is already well optimized, not worth it to compress it.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Isn't it optional then if you don't send her to work, that makes it optional then. Also, make sure to "check free use" and double check it's not on.
Thanks for the tip on free use.
Just double checked and mine is OFF. Thanks.
-----------------------

You Bet it's optional if I don't send her to work. Great point, however, I didn't see any notification beforehand that
if I sent her to work as a secretary it would happen.

Again, I could have easily missed the warning about it.

Since then I've had her work other places like the lab or HQ and haven't noticed anything else.
===========

Just finished corrupting the Dean.... (Man what a rough bitch!) Lol
So glad I don't know anyone even remotely like her...

Cheers
Have A Good One

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the tip on free use.
Just double checked and mine is OFF. Thanks.
-----------------------

You Bet it's optional if I don't send her to work. Great point, however, I didn't see any notification beforehand that
if I sent her to work as a secretary it would happen.

Again, I could have easily missed the warning about it.

Since then I've had her work other places like the lab or HQ and haven't noticed anything else.
===========

Just finished corrupting the Dean.... (Man what a rough bitch!) Lol
So glad I don't know anyone even remotely like her...

Cheers
Have A Good One

Is your save too far back? Say you could always do that.

I've also used cheats from the get go in this game, find more fun, just in case you didn't know there are cheats on the initial post in the spoiler tab :giggle:

Reactions: Forgotted

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Any reason why the Win 0.6 version on Mega is flagged as containing a trojan (Wacatac.h!ml)?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any reason why the Win 0.6 version on Mega is flagged as containing a trojan (Wacatac.h!ml)?
You're going to get a lot of those false positives, it's because of Windows Defender definition update.

They are "false", it's been happening for a week, either allow it in Defender or maybe Microsoft will fix their shit :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes