ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Would "shopping" really be a common hangout activity in a post-communist revolution society? :WaitWhat:
who knows, who knows... the inhabitant is an omnipresent being, lives everywhere. shopping is a natural way of being for the inhabitant - not the builder of the future.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
yes, a game about corruption, but corruption for what purpose? I think it's wrong to call the game a game about corruption - it's a game about an insurgency that uses corruption for a good cause. it is quite different than when they corrupt purely for the sake of satisfying the base needs of one pervert (like MC in VN "Cure My Addiction"). in this game, corruption is a useful tool to achieve something big.
it's like a knife - the chef will prepare a great salad with a knife. a murderer with a knife will kill a possibly kind person. although a knife is just a knife. it all depends on the person and their goals.
You can roleplay it however you want in your playthroughs, but it could also be argued that it's simply revenge corruption for the PC. He got shit on so much that he's going to turn it around and control his whole world.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
someone knows how make the incest path works in the version 0.58?
I was mistaken and was thinking of something else, after you add patch, you do this below if your mid game. If you start new it will do it automatically, well it should.

To update names, you can just do "Misc. choices" - "Browse internet" - "Update names" at home.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
someone knows how make the incest path works in the version 0.58?
it work the same way always did, the same almost all patches works, either unpack it into the main folder or drag and drop names.rpy into the game directory

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You would need to start a new game for it to work if it does.

But you really don't need it as you can specify names manually already.
not sure what you are talking about with names? so it would become "my landlady mom" my roommate sister"??
Or is does it reset the patch definitions?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
not sure what you are talking about with names? so it would become "my landlady mom" my roommate sister"??
Or is does it reset the patch definitions?
There used to be (not sure if still there or misremembering since I had it changed at one point without the patch), in earlier versions, you could change the names in the game yourself.

I remembered what I did now, I just edited the names.rpy file myself.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There used to be, in earlier version, you could change the names in the game yourself.
Yeah I seem to remember having the choice to name people, but it's been a while since I played this, and these games are beginning to run together.
but when I tried the Misc options/update names all it said was "Certain names should have been updated"?? without giving any options to change anything.... very cryptic.
It's not something I really care about & the patch seems to be working fine, so Meh!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah I seem to remember having the choice to name people, but it's been a while since I played this, and these games are beginning to run together.
but when I tried the Misc options/update names all it said was "Certain names should have been updated"?? without giving any options to change anything.... very cryptic.
It's not something I really care about & the patch seems to be working fine, so Meh!
Yeah, it's not a biggie, don't know if you saw my edit, I remembered I edited names.rpy myself ;)

Reactions: Stil996

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
This game really lacks some incest patch. Why the dev wouldn't make it like some others, giving a player do write down relations between some characters?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
A lot of patches do not get outdated at all (if we're talking "uncensor patches"). A lot of others need an update with every, well, update. This belongs in the first group.
I had an issue where the patch didn't apply even though I started a new game. In that case you gotta click update names in the browse internet section at home, then save and restart the game and that should fix it.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes