Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Well, you can't really have full saves as you can choose so many different options, paths, fetishes, transformations, etc. I've got 8MB's worth, tons of cheating lol. I mean if you want one of my last ones close to the update, I'll add it.
What would be nice is some sort of Trainer mod. I've had to restart this game close to 10 times due to losing saves, borked saves, forgetting the damn plot because of time between releases.

I just don't know if I can do it again.

It'd be nice to have a series of questions, and a current Save Game gets spit out, or something.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Take Over 0.57 with Incest mod by Elbrasch and a little cheat mod I've put in too
Access cheat toggle from preferences during game - Warning! this may break the story if used inappropriately.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.57

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
you guys think we will get a possible body transformation for the sissies? i cant be the only one who thinks at least one of them needed to be alot more feminine.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What would be nice is some sort of Trainer mod. I've had to restart this game close to 10 times due to losing saves, borked saves, forgetting the damn plot because of time between releases.

I just don't know if I can do it again.

It'd be nice to have a series of questions, and a current Save Game gets spit out, or something.
Yeah, borked saves and players forgetting the plot (or the mechanics or ...), common problem when following games in development. Not only with adult games.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi!

how to view hints about what need to do? where i need to see and what exactly?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yeah, borked saves and players forgetting the plot (or the mechanics or ...), common problem when following games in development. Not only with adult games.
everything was easier with the old games - it's Tetris and after 10 years it's still Tetris - the rules of the game have not changed =)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how to view hints about what need to do? where i need to see and what exactly?
For starting up I recommend the guide in the OP. This will only cover about 10% or so of the game but after that a pretty extensive in game hint system/info area sets in.

everything was easier with the old games - it's Tetris and after 10 years it's still Tetris - the rules of the game have not changed =)
You'd think that, and that you only need to refresh your muscle memory. But some versions rotate clockwise and some counterclockwise ;)

Reactions: ramvivat

hikalulu

Sep 26, 2017
Well, you can't really have full saves as you can choose so many different options, paths, fetishes, transformations, etc. I've got 8MB's worth, tons of cheating lol. I mean if you want one of my last ones close to the update, I'll add it.
Please share your saves, i lost mine and just dont want to start again.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
When this says NTR content, does it mean that we're getting NTRed or we are doing the NTR?
The ntr content in this one is one minor scene where one of your LI's takes it upon herself to 'help you' and satisfy someone in the park... Happens early on and have not seen anything since. :>)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When this says NTR content, does it mean that we're getting NTRed or we are doing the NTR?
Generally speaking, the tag is defined on this site as "(...) having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC (...)". So, the tag on this site always has the protagonist as the victim.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
When you go and see Margaret and Research, would be nice if it would tell you how many points you need

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Please share your saves, i lost mine and just dont want to start again.

Ok, I warned people that might not like my choices (example everyone is public use lol), transformations, etc. Here are all of them, all have tons of supplies to (yes cheats, cheats list also in OP under cheats spoiler tab). The last save is probably close to the end of the update before this, give or take a few missions.

Also, about saves (read spoiler tab below), even though I don't think I've did that all my saves have worked version to version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what type of transformation is in the game?
Can make girls bodies petite, muscular, bimbo, young (well from like 40 to 20's), and a few more, can't remember all off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How do you start Emma's public use/ntr content? I tried clicking on the option in the journal to turn it on but it always stays off. What are the pre requisites for it?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How do you start Emma's public use/ntr content? I tried clicking on the option in the journal to turn it on but it always stays off. What are the pre requisites for it?
Isn't Emma the one who isn't brainwashed? To get her public use scenes you just have to tell her that you like it when she is a ho and she will do it herself. There is a point in the story where you can get her help to seduce a guy and from there if you let her do all the NTR stuff she will ask you if you like it and then it is on. It is off to the races.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes