Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
TBH, IDK how much other games produce, but here is the image folders in Take Over (I compress it before uploading, which might deceive people into the game not having too much content), thats 6.5k renders, which is a little over 100 images per month on average.
It really is a great game and I plan to give it a new run soon ,because the last time I played it, was over 1,5 years ago and at that time it took me hours to play through whole content^^ We cant expect a release every month, it takes ages to create those scenes and content, so every update is appreciated and feel free to "drag" the content as long as you want, its your game lol The content is good!

Who cares when you consider that you have to break them down into the body types?
If you put 4 body types in for each character, then yeah the render count is going to bloat with 4 versions of each scene.

I haven't played through this in 18 months [version .39] and I came and looked just now to see a grand total of 3 "Story scenes" listed in the change log in the last 18 months.
Thats abysmal.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Who cares when you consider that you have to break them down into the body types?
If you put 4 body types in for each character, then yeah the render count is going to bloat with 4 versions of each scene.

I haven't played through this in 18 months [version .39] and I came and looked just now to see a grand total of 3 "Story scenes" listed in the change log in the last 18 months.
Thats abysmal.
I feel like the progress of the game ground to an almost total halt just as soon as the dumb body morphing machine was invented. If I had a time machine I would tell the dev to scrap that entire idea. Or maybe just use it on only one of the girls, like on Emma to customize your girlfriend. Have a scene with the doc looking at data to discover that it is too dangerous to use on people. Oops. Four versions of Emma might be manageable. Squaring every render count for every character in every scene is insanity.

Reactions: Campfire84

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Does this game have any hard rape/domination/coercion? Or is it all softer mind control stuff? Looking for the former, though I get that those kinks aren't for everyone.

Reactions: FapJihad

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I feel like the progress of the game ground to an almost total halt just as soon as the dumb body morphing machine was invented. If I had a time machine I would tell the dev to scrap that entire idea. Or maybe just use it on only one of the girls, like on Emma to customize your girlfriend. Have a scene with the doc looking at data to discover that it is too dangerous to use on people. Oops. Four versions of Emma might be manageable. Squaring every render count for every character in every scene is insanity.
We have resumed working on the main story; this month's update will be all main story too, and next updates too. We are aiming to finish that this year, while we keep polishing some other stuff. Most of the early characters already have transformations, and won't be adding new content of that type for a while.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
We have resumed working on the main story; this month's update will be all main story too, and next updates too. We are aiming to finish that this year, while we keep polishing some other stuff. Most of the early characters already have transformations, and won't be adding new content of that type for a while.
Nooo...

Don't get me wrong, I love (and appreciate!) all the transformation stuff you've added so far, but that's precisely why I want to see MORE :love:

I... REALLY...want to see some more of the women with bigger tits, in particular - I'm really hoping you'll at least keep adding in a little boob growth (ideal transformation, in other words) content with each update.

This game is one of the few where us BE (& FMG, etc) deviants can get a decent fix - Please don't leave us hanging :HideThePain:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Take Over 0.56 with Incest mod by Elbrasch and a little cheat mod I've put in too
Access cheat toggle from preferences during game - Warning! this may break the story if used inappropriately.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.56

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xtmr61 and Oraguno

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Emma is at the park, and the others just find them in their rooms as usual
Is there more than one Emma scene at the park? At some point, Emma and Katy's scenes stopped progressing - I got one from going by the university with Hannah, but can't seem to trigger more.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there more than one Emma scene at the park? At some point, Emma and Katy's scenes stopped progressing - I got one from going by the university with Hannah, but can't seem to trigger more.
We are at that point in the story, that must be almost all. We are focusing on Emma's plot this month tho! We are going to keep advancing the main story from now on

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes