Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
We are at that point in the story, that must be almost all. We are focusing on Emma's plot this month tho! We are going to keep advancing the main story from now on
Thanks. I dunno if it would be too hard to add in at this point, but some kind of "this is all there is in this version"/"This is what to do next to progress this quest line" would be really helpful once you get past the initial lab subversion phase near the start of the game. There have been several times where I have resorted to "Fuck it, time to spend days just cyclign through the city to try and trigger scenes"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks. I dunno if it would be too hard to add in at this point, but some kind of "this is all there is in this version"/"This is what to do next to progress this quest line" would be really helpful once you get past the initial lab subversion phase near the start of the game. There have been several times where I have resorted to "Fuck it, time to spend days just cyclign through the city to try and trigger scenes"
There are hints on the journal, right? Isn't that enough or what you mean?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So how do you start the NTR route?
The NTR so to speak is split into two different categories. One is called "Public Use" and it is a form of mind control that you can do to your girls in order to have them have sex with other men for the purpose of corrupting the masses. This isn't strictly speaking NTR as they are just doing your bidding. You start this by unlocking their final level of corruption and activating the option. However, you do not brainwash your girlfriend Emma and you can start a Netori path for her if you A. Let her help with corrupting Luca and B. have a discussion with her afterward that you like seeing her with other men. Emma will not have sex with other men if it isn't arousing to you, but once she is given the green light she will take every opportunity that comes along whether you are watching or not. As of yet, there isn't any NTR that the MC doesn't at least implicitly want to happen. No real humiliation or loss of love. Emma can talk some shit, though, even though she is only doing it because she knows MC likes it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The NTR so to speak is split into two different categories. One is called "Public Use" and it is a form of mind control that you can do to your girls in order to have them have sex with other men for the purpose of corrupting the masses. This isn't strictly speaking NTR as they are just doing your bidding. You start this by unlocking their final level of corruption and activating the option. However, you do not brainwash your girlfriend Emma and you can start a Netori path for her if you A. Let her help with corrupting Luca and B. have a discussion with her afterward that you like seeing her with other men. Emma will not have sex with other men if it isn't arousing to you, but once she is given the green light she will take every opportunity that comes along whether you are watching or not. As of yet, there isn't any NTR that the MC doesn't at least implicitly want to happen. No real humiliation or loss of love. Emma can talk some shit, though, even though she is only doing it because she knows MC likes it.
There is some actually, and these past updates had some of that content too, I am just not particularly vocal about it lol

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is some actually, and these past updates had some of that content too, I am just not particularly vocal about it lol
Curious. Well, I haven't found it yet. I guess I need to keep playing. I tend to get stuck at the grindy parts.

David Hamlock

Oct 31, 2017
Well I am up to the training part just after you stick the girls into the machine how far before the public use bit?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Interesting game this one. Took me a while to get my head around things and the in-game hints helped a lot. If I had to give one negative comment then it would be the text box, the cardboard brown colour takes up a decent chunk of the bottom screen and not being transparent means you are forever toggling the H key. I think if this could be addressed it would be a big plus.
All in all, it is good.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm debating if I want to start over. I ain't play this game in a long time. I stopped around when he was taking over the city silently. I think I only had the coffee shop and some other places.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
There's a gay tag but I can't even find any male characters.

It's later in the game, you corrupt a girl (can't remember her name), and she likes some guy (again name allude's me), and you corrupt him, and well you can do whatever floats your boat.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
still no saves for a game this long and tedious

Well, you can't really have full saves as you can choose so many different options, paths, fetishes, transformations, etc. I've got 8MB's worth, tons of cheating lol. I mean if you want one of my last ones close to the update, I'll add it.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes