msk1488

Nov 25, 2020
Ok, I warned people that might not like my choices (example everyone is public use lol), transformations, etc. Here are all of them, all have tons of supplies to (yes cheats, cheats list also in OP under cheats spoiler tab). The last save is probably close to the end of the update before this, give or take a few missions.

Also, about saves (read spoiler tab below), even though I don't think I've did that all my saves have worked version to version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can make girls bodies petite, muscular, bimbo, young (well from like 40 to 20's), and a few more, can't remember all off the top of my head.
Is it possible to make mom's boobs bigger?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is it possible to make mom's boobs bigger?
With transformation I believe, eg make her a Bimbo. It's been a bit so sorry if that's not available for her, some transformations are not available for some characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: msk1488

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
HELP pls. My old (ancient) saves are messing up my game. I started from scratch but due to old saves I get options I shouldn't. For example I can do S/M stuff with Kathy from day 1. Anyone know how to get rid of the old saves? They're not in the game folder. Thanks

e250vhf22

Nov 3, 2020
HELP pls. My old (ancient) saves are messing up my game. I started from scratch but due to old saves I get options I shouldn't. For example I can do S/M stuff with Kathy from day 1. Anyone know how to get rid of the old saves? They're not in the game folder. Thanks
C:\Users\"YourWindowsUsername"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\TakeOver-possiblybunchofnumbers

You can also press Win+R to pop up run dialogue and paste %appdata%\renpy there to get to the renpy folder. And then find the TakeOver folder.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
MaraTDuoDev
Okay, i skipped a ton of updates since the journals were added, mostly because of the initial mixed in ntr content but also because there was no story progress in the beginning. Now, 15+ updates later i gave it another try. I'm glad to see more story, but since i had to do all the bonding and journal stuff from the beginning i collected a full list of all bugs i ran into.

Celias report: First it shows the correct one (boss & secretary) but then it starts a coworker & mom scene. And no, i never trained any free use shit and always disabled/ignored any public suff, so this second event should never show up here.

Petras 2nd date (wine & sex) has exactly the same text as the 3rd date (rough on the fields) and the text dont fits there.
Btw, if you "check around" you still see petra fucking around, even if you disable it

Another double scene wih erikas gym hangout, first the wrong (if only we were in control of this place right now) one, then the correct one (sex in the gym)...oh, and my english may not be the best, but the constant praise of her voluptous mature body seems kinda wrong after transforming her into a petite girl. I think it would be better to scratch those details and keep the text more neutral, so it fits to every transformation without the need to finetune the text for each transformation.

If you click maja in the tv station you get the profile summary of salija, but the rest works for her, so its just the wrong left frame
Her 3rd date is a little messed up...they fuck at the cafe and the mc says his cum is tasty and wants more...despite being he wrong person to say this it also dont fits the scene (fucking on a table)

The second hangout wih slim emma (cafe) shows the chubby scene, the 3rd as well and all 3 dates.
Btw, all flirt options in the phone give only standard pics, not a single one is based on the girls transformations.
Looks like emmas other events (currently met her and her team in the park) also show her fat version...her last 2 events (new office + double date) are slim, so i guess it just played the wrong ones before.

Petite mirjanas observations, hangouts and dates are all standard build.

Not really relevant since there is no content right now, but trying jasey's special sex scene says elise has no special scene yet.

If i "look around" in the club i get always brothel text...since i never would offer sex service anywhere and dont even have strippers the club cant be called a brothel at all. Btw, are there plans to change the look of the club? I think i remember there were a few choices upon opening the club, but it looks like you cant change it later.

Ljijanas train option only says you can enable/disable public use in the church, but you dont get the option to actually do it...you can still change it by visiting her at work, but not in her journal.
Her second hangout (park) also plays a double scene, work only and sex at work.

First meeting with mathilde: "you are katys sister, right?" -should be brother...or you need need to redo most renders for a female protagonist ^^

Since you see it so often this typo gets annoying: "upadte day loading"

I guess thats all, at least all i ran into. Dunno if i cant find more content or if there is nothing more after the double date.
However, i hope hana gets more hair in her petite version, her current hairstyle looks like a cancer granny and i dont speak of the color.
Any chance for more girlfriends? I mean, i dont share and most girls are marked single, a wasted harem opportunity ;)

Reactions: Zenithtb

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Has the dev given any indication that they're going to change the events system? Right now it's very confusing and makes the story disjointed.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
We are going to improve it. How would you suggest to change it?
I'd recommend getting rid of it entirely and just attaching certain events to certain days like most games do. Right now it's beyond confusing and makes getting into the game very difficult.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'd recommend getting rid of it entirely and just attaching certain events to certain days like most games do. Right now it's beyond confusing and makes getting into the game very difficult.
Mmmh, well that's harsh, but yeah the game lacks a proper "week" system, which would definitely improve things. I might do it like that, to be honest, but after I am done with the main story (That's my main goal right now, before going back and polish different aspects of it)

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something obvious here. I can do trainings with the girls, but I only have one TF I can do for any of them (ideal). How do I get more transformations with the girls?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Take over he uni, especiall erica since she invents the transformations. Its been a while since i had to deal with this early stuff, so i dont remember if its part of a HQ quest or on the side. Whatever, she is the one you need to corrupt for more.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Take over he uni, especiall erica since she invents the transformations. Its been a while since i had to deal with this early stuff, so i dont remember if its part of a HQ quest or on the side. Whatever, she is the one you need to corrupt for more.
I appreciate the reply, I keep going back to her, but she's only given me that one transformation. I've tried interacting with her in every way I can think of and I get nothing. I appreciate the effort though.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, how's the progress with giovanni(i think that's his name)? i remember a few updates ago a note about how his story was getting closed(but no idea if it was all progress with him or the arc with him and one of the girls).

also, not gonna lie, i think we should be able to remodel some of the male characters as well, being able to make them more feminine for example.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TakeOver-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Take Over is a game about corruption
yes, a game about corruption, but corruption for what purpose? I think it's wrong to call the game a game about corruption - it's a game about an insurgency that uses corruption for a good cause. it is quite different than when they corrupt purely for the sake of satisfying the base needs of one pervert (like MC in VN "Cure My Addiction"). in this game, corruption is a useful tool to achieve something big.
it's like a knife - the chef will prepare a great salad with a knife. a murderer with a knife will kill a possibly kind person. although a knife is just a knife. it all depends on the person and their goals.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes