Temper Six

Apr 9, 2018
How intense is the ntr for the girls.
If you train girls for public use, you can have events where you see them having sex with other people (male and female), and sometimes events where you have sex with them with other people (male and female). You can also assign some girls to work as prostitutes. I just got to a point in the narrative where it makes a distinction between "Public use" and NTR and makes you make a choice between "NRT Route," "Public use route," and "Personal route."

It reads as follows:

"The NTR route will have humilation, cum sharing and similar content, it is therefore slightly more extreme."

"The public use route will be she just having sex with others, without any feeling or attachments towards them, nor acting in any disrespectful manner towards you.

"Once you pick the route this will affect future scenes too, and this can't be changed again except with cheats, which will be in the changelog, so please be mindful."

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you train girls for public use, you can have events where you see them having sex with other people (male and female), and sometimes events where you have sex with them with other people (male and female). You can also assign some girls to work as prostitutes. There isn't humiliation involved if I remember correctly, so like no cucking, for instance. I don't know if the girl/girl stuff happens without public use training but for some of the story events that happen, I imagine it has to. For this explanation, assume only the "other guy(s)"/girl content is public-use gated. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I remember it the same way and feel inclined to start a discussion whether the content of the game justifies the tag, but that discussion would probably get burned into oblivion, so let's not go there.

• Angry
Reactions: hyfka

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Does anyone know why all the text is blurry? Including the main menu. I can't play like this.
Most of the time this is due to your Render settings. RenPy's 'Auto' setting leaves a lot to be desired.
Shut down the game. Hold Shift key down and start the game. At the upper left, select 'Angle...' (or the bottom selection). Then press Quit at the lower left. Start the game up normally. (Hopefully) Enjoy! :>)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Most of the time this is due to your Render settings. RenPy's 'Auto' setting leaves a lot to be desired.
Shut down the game. Hold Shift key down and start the game. At the upper left, select 'Angle...' (or the bottom selection). Then press Quit at the lower left. Start the game up normally. (Hopefully) Enjoy! :>)
Sadly that didn't work. Yet another game my 2 computers can't play because Renpy upgraded games that didn't need to be upgraded.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Sadly that didn't work. Yet another game my 2 computers can't play because Renpy upgraded games that didn't need to be upgraded.
Bummer. I just downloaded .54 and had the skewed text so Quit the game. Held shift down, started game. Fix the render - quit and restarted. It appears to be working for me. Hmmm

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well this sucks. i used the incest patch and Katy is still calling Celia landlady. How do I get the patch to work?

Never mind it was only 1 line that still said landlady.

Last edited:

hasanz

Apr 28, 2021
How long is the dev going to drag this game out? Felt like it started out strong, went to alright and now is just withering away

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How long is the dev going to drag this game out? Felt like it started out strong, went to alright and now is just withering away
We are not dragging it, but the game has a ton of features that I started to polish.
We focused on adding transformations these past months, with many characters already covered, and we are going back on the main story; if we hurried, we could finish the main story relatively quickly at this point, we are at the final arc almost, but I don't feel good leaving other features unfinished or unpolished

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Also it is not like I am like, doing nothing, every month we keep working and adding content to it; perhaps Take over was too ambitious to begin with, to be honest, but IDK if people would rather have an unpolished but "finished" mess.

Then again, they just released dwarf fortress on steam... after 20 years of development, and I'm not sure if this is the final release or update the game will get. Not that take over is as good or even close, but some stuff takes time, specially when you are a single dev working on it (I do the writing, code, and renders), as it's in the case of Take over.

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Also it is not like I am like, doing nothing, every month we keep working and adding content to it; perhaps Take over was too ambitious to begin with, to be honest, but IDK if people would rather have an unpolished but "finished" mess.
keep doing what you love dev... your game has so much potential.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes