Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could someone plz tell me two things are the lewd scenes animated and are there lewd sounds in them? thank you in advance for letting me know.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Does the incest patch work in the most recent version? Or is it even necessary. Sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find it when I searched.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Guys, how do I open a UI window with stats, tasks, buttons etc.? I thought I was stuck and had completed everything the game can offer but then somehow by clicking some back buttons several times I ended up with this window View attachment 2042214
and now I don't see how I can access it again.
You just continue the main story, eventually you'll get there

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could you plz tell me two things are the lewd scenes animated and are there lewd sounds in them? thank you in advance for letting me know.
You already asked that question on this very page and it has been answered ...

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
ARE YOU SO HORNY?
Lol you have to ask that as in you can't guess Lol. And even when I am not Horny, I still like Lewd sounds for sex scenes otherwise its silent sex even with music which is from where I come from called a dead root! and no 1 I know of likes that, but I guess some ppl do each to their own enjoy what you like and so will I.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Could you plz tell me two things are the lewd scenes animated and are there lewd sounds in them? thank you in advance for letting me know.
You just continue the main story, eventually you'll get there
SO, I guess this means there are at some point thanks for letting me know but a simple yes there are or not would have been clearer so other ppl wouldn't have told me it's been answered are you so horny, etc...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I do find the term a bit odd, but yeah, I got quite a "mega", nudge nudge wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean? ;)

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes