JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a reason why everyone keeps saying the MC Is lazy,because as far as I can tell he is doing a lot of work. He is over qualified sure,but still. I am not buying everyone disrespecting him while he is pretty much a genius. just saying

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a reason why everyone keeps saying the MC Is lazy,because as far as I can tell he is doing a lot of work. He is over qualified sure,but still. I am not buying everyone disrespecting him while he is pretty much a genius. just saying
Quite a few players seem to prefer an MC who does everything by himself in the story. He cannot delegate tasks, girls cannot approach him, that kind of stuff.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
What scenes for Erika were updated exactly? I switched her body type over but all the hangout events were exactly the same and then the personal scenes were also all apparently the same.

Reactions: CircaAD

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
how do you raise love points?. I have taken some of the girls out on Dates but the Love stat remains at 0. Am I missing something?

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
am i the only one more interested in atacking the next ministry and moving forward with the story
than getting transformations and new menus?

Reactions: Reij

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
am i the only one more interested in atacking the next ministry and moving forward with the story
than getting transformations and new menus?
Certainly not the only one, I feel the same, but we both have to admit that the transformation stuff is something setting this game apart and I can absolutely understand that many people are more interested in the "special content" than in plain old boring story.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Take Over 0.52 with Incest mod by Elbrasch and a little cheat mod I've put in too
Access cheat toggle from preferences during game - Warning! this may break the story if used inappropriately.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.52

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Eh, not quite, it kinda does. In 99.9% of MC games you just simple slutting all girls up but never forming any affections or loyalties to protag.
I am not entirely sure whether you mean the girls don't form an affection with the protagonist or the player doesn't. But I am inclined to disagree on both.

Whether or not you identify with the protagonist in a game is a personal thing. Personally I do in 99% of the games because otherwise I could just read a story or watch a movie if I want to view it from the outside. A simple personal preference.

If there is no real connection between the LIs and the protagonist however, it is simply not NTR. NTR does not mean LI fucks somebody else. That could be swinging, or MC simply not caring because for him there is no connection. NTR specifically needs to be against the protagonist's wishes (at least by the definition on this site).

But maybe I completely misunderstood your post in which case I offer my apologies.

• Angry
Reactions: megamanx06 and EJW
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes