Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Is this full on sandbox or just somewhat?
As most games on F95 have the tag sandbox as soon as there are menus in game you can consider it's a full F95 sandbox :rolleyes:

More seriously it's partially a sandbox between mandatory points, as often I would qualify the game as "grind some stats waiting some events to be launched to go to next step"

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
I've had a go at porting Take Over v0.51 to Android with a few standard gestures: swipe up for saves, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

I've tested the first few minutes to make sure it starts up ok. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Link:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Im a bit disappointed with the progress the last 2 years.
Back then I remember pretty much all the same content, even more gene therapies with the exception of the date, assign, physical and so on menu the girls have when they're "your agents"

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
Hi,
I don't know how to open the console codes in android 12.
Please someone could tell me how to open?

I try to search in this topic but I don't find any complete answer.

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Wait so where did the scenes of the public use in the house go? I know for a fact they were there a long time ago I've seen them multiple times months ago but now they "aren't yet implemented" and "WIP." Also, I remember there being more gene therapies like whore/prostitution and more research. How the hell has this game LOST content over multiple updates?

I even used unren to decompile everything and dig around and from what I can tell those images aren't even in the files anymore. I'm starting to get curious what I'd find if I poked around for a few hours in python. Can anyone confirm if these missing features are still present in the Patreon build?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Pickleless

Feb 23, 2018
Focusing on story before the transformation was a huge red flag for me, since that's just a chasm that's getting bigger and bigger, which is why I'm kinda waiting for all the body transformation types to be in before playing this again. Not also was it the main selling point, but it kinda took back seat to the plot, which is a bit weird for an H game. I uh, I hope the developer doesn't quit from stress and expectations, and that this gets all 5 transformations.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Focusing on story before the transformation was a huge red flag for me, since that's just a chasm that's getting bigger and bigger, which is why I'm kinda waiting for all the body transformation types to be in before playing this again. Not also was it the main selling point, but it kinda took back seat to the plot, which is a bit weird for an H game. I uh, I hope the developer doesn't quit from stress and expectations, and that this gets all 5 transformations.
It is the less common variant to have plot before kink, but not weird at all in my opinion. But yes, it may be a bit of a slag trying to retrofit all the animations when the story is through and hardly anybody is around anymore only to see the same things happening but with, say, BBWs. (Luckily for me it wasn't the USP but I can easily see many people interested in that).

Athul2224

May 13, 2017
I've had a go at porting Take Over v0.51 to Android with a few standard gestures: swipe up for saves, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

I've tested the first few minutes to make sure it starts up ok. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Link: Workupload
Is this IC patched ?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Plenty of not finished tracks.

It is already good enough.

Also, another console code, intelligence.

One use yet so not that important.

My support for further development. If Patreon did not take half all the money added. Guess a "coffee" option is better.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
Asking this question again. Anybody got any ideas?
I think that is on purpose and all those scenes are only in the story. You get a few story scenes where you infiltrate with Emma and get asked if a) you dont want her to seduce someone, b) want her to seduce and make it hot for you, c) seduce someone and humiliate you.

I think the public on/off is there since other characters have it and it just wasnt removed, even though it was pointed out a couple of times.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes