NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks! When does it happen? I remember that I was in need of Emma to infiltrate university but as far as I could tell, this time I did it without her for some reason
I think that the first step is that you need to let Emma be involved in seducing the first target you send her after and then corrupt her when you take her to the park then she will be used to having sex with other men for your pleasure (or pain).

Narfbat

Jul 20, 2022
Wasn't sure I would like this but I kept with it. Breaking the horrible boss is probably the best part of earlygame. Also to my relief the final Friday deadline doesn't care if you go another week, as long as you meet on Friday. Vera doesn't use a calendar it seems. :p

Just got to the "open world" part. I opted to snare Vera and company with Emma's help, I now have all the new ladies at 20% corrupt but am able to access all the (love-specific) intimacy options through their journals. Pretty sure they don't like me that much. :ROFLMAO:

Secondly, by going to PPF HQ > Team > Leave I'm able to access the "corrupt Vera" option. Seems to work fine except only Vera is updated to 60%. Branka, Cynthia, and Margaret are shown at 20%. Also, I can't access journals for the PPF team any longer so I can't access corrupted scenes (if there are any yet). Seems to be no route for corrupting the team more either.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
So when exactly are you supposed to get the options to train skills for the people who have undergone CREED? Specifically voyerism

I can click training -> skills but the list is empty. When I click the back options a few times, I get the "fancy" journal interface (with tabs like intimacy, socialize, alterations etc) with the option to click training but it gets me back to the previously empty skills list. Can't really use the "fancy journal" for much at the moment.

I've been doing some google searches to find previous comments in this thread about it, but no luck

Other things of note: On my first playthrough on the PC version (I had already played a web version, but wanted access to the inc patch) I used some console demands to increase my resources by a ton and make corruption faster. Set Dimitria's corruption to just below her next tier (19, 39, 59 and 79) right before I gave her a serum and did the same for Mirj when that was an option. For Katy/Celia. I set their corruption at 79 before I even gave them their first serum. I got to the part where you first turn the "Fat Cat's" body guards against her and I could seemingly even get an option for some body alterations. Training still seemed bugged though. Also managed to get an observation scene in the "fancy journal" of a bottomless professor getting railed during a lecture. I figure that scene was meant for after you start changing the city itself, but I got it well before Vera even gives you a run down of all the various departments. I figure things were bugged so I saved and started a new playthrough.

On my current playthrough, I still use the inc patch, but haven't touched the console commands. Just tried to do a speed run of the game. Katy/Celia has undergone creed and I haven't even entered the university yet (meaning I've met neither Emma nor Erika), but isn't skill training supposed to be an option before you look in to genetic alterations?

EDIT: Why do I keep doing this... Jumped back to my first playthrough and it looks like I had forgotten the part about Margaret being the the brains behind training protocols. Had not interacted with her at all.
Currently there is NOT any way to TRAIN or TRANSFORM ANY characters in the game/novel. Which means you cannot assign ANYONE for Intelligence gathering as you CANNOT TRAIN ANYONE in Voyeurism. Would be extremely nice if the Dev would put up notices about that. I even went to get the BOND level to 100 for all of the characters hoping that would trigger the TRAINING Ability but it did not. Please put up some kind of info regarding TRAINING and HOW TO DO IT!

Jun 11, 2019
Erika's hangout and date scenes don't seem to have updated for me. It doesnt matter what TF she has, they're the same

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I remember there was option to have women in your house invite strangers for sex a while ago, but not implemented. Could someone tell me if that is implemented now or not yet? Thanks in advance! :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I remember there was option to have women in your house invite strangers for sex a while ago, but not implemented. Could someone tell me if that is implemented now or not yet? Thanks in advance! :)
there are some scenes implemented, not too many but there are

Reactions: Lord Bradley
Oct 15, 2017
I love these transformations. too many games every woman looks the same. Differences are great and differences between the same char when you change them are too.

I hope we get a butt focused transformation too making them thicc, might be good to split the bottom and top half images that you render to get around the pre render issue for stuff.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes