Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Really wish the vulgar outfits policy for the house did anything yet, it's been like 2 years.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Take Over 0.53
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

taler

Oct 5, 2017
We need a way to keep track of what scenes we've already seen, cause like... not knowing is making it really hard for me to pick this back up.

Reactions: mrttao

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I actually can not wait to see all of the woman Bimbo-fied. The Entire Town turned right upside down from what it was. Vera her Sister,Branka all them transformed. Turn this Soviet styled Canada.... I mean Soviet styled dystopia into Slutville

Reactions: Nice Guy Eddie

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
The game says the strong body type gets a buff to combat tasks and the young body type gets a buff to security tasks.
Am I assuming correctly that that means that the strong body type gets a bonus to the Insurgency options (raids and sabotage) and young body type gets a bonus to all the Security options (counter intelligence, intelligence and misdirection)?
The difference between combat and security isn't very clear.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I hope at some point MaraTDuoDev can make a pass through and get rid of all of the outdated end/no content messages. I almost thought I was pretty much done because of them before I hit a new breakpoint that clearly unlocked more. For example things like the research for gene therapy saying nobody actually has renders for most of them yet when they're unlocked most characters have some.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I hope at some point MaraTDuoDev can make a pass through and get rid of all of the outdated end/no content messages. I almost thought I was pretty much done because of them before I hit a new breakpoint that clearly unlocked more. For example things like the research for gene therapy saying nobody actually has renders for most of them yet when they're unlocked most characters have some.
I've been doing that; these past months I've been focusing on adding content for the already existing transformations, and then I'll move on to keep reducing the number of dead ends

EDIT: oh shit, but yes, there are tons of undeleted notes all around the game, very misleading lol

piefucker

Jan 3, 2020
Guys, how do I open a UI window with stats, tasks, buttons etc.? I thought I was stuck and had completed everything the game can offer but then somehow by clicking some back buttons several times I ended up with this window ui.png
and now I don't see how I can access it again.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes