randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So I downloaded the game and the I patch and I got this a the beginning 32e3e.JPG even without the I patch the game says its the 0.47 version but at the same time the main menu says 0.48 btw if I use Emma there is no sex with her at all? also Emma public use doesnt work but the command emma_ntr = True will activate it and will we be able to turn Luka into a trap or smt?

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So does the Giovanni plot finally go towards true sissification or doesn't it? I was hoping we'd finally get to apply some bimbo changing on him but they have been doing some, interesting, developments instead for what feels like months now.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Ehh... wait, that looks like a bug, you definitely would have to train her for public use for that lol
literally not a single scene of that type should be happening without public use training. Think of it as non canon for now, I'll fix it for next update lol
Was that never fixed or did it broke again? Since it still happens in v0.48

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So I downloaded the game and the I patch and I got this a the beginning View attachment 1755402 even without the I patch the game says its the 0.47 version but at the same time the main menu says 0.48 btw if I use Emma there is no sex with her at all? also Emma public use doesnt work but the command emma_ntr = True will activate it and will we be able to turn Luka into a trap or smt?
Ah 0.48 didn't require an update.
Maybe I should rethink how this msg is shown lol

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So does the Giovanni plot finally go towards true sissification or doesn't it? I was hoping we'd finally get to apply some bimbo changing on him but they have been doing some, interesting, developments instead for what feels like months now.
it goes towards that, yeah
Going back into writing main story and moving on from just updating character content to polishing other aspects of the game

May 16, 2022
it goes towards that, yeah
Going back into writing main story and moving on from just updating character content to polishing other aspects of the game
Your game has come a long way since its initial release. Congrats on all the progress. Not all of the kinks are for me, and some of the updates are not what I personally would have focused upon, but the overall package is really a great game thus far. Hope you see this through till the end!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
How do you corrupt Vera further than 20/100 I can not find an option to give her more serum?

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Whens the new version is coming out? 0.49 is out for like 2 months already and 0.50 is out as well.

AnondAndOn

Jun 1, 2022
So when exactly are you supposed to get the options to train skills for the people who have undergone CREED? Specifically voyerism

I can click training -> skills but the list is empty. When I click the back options a few times, I get the "fancy" journal interface (with tabs like intimacy, socialize, alterations etc) with the option to click training but it gets me back to the previously empty skills list. Can't really use the "fancy journal" for much at the moment.

I've been doing some google searches to find previous comments in this thread about it, but no luck

Other things of note: On my first playthrough on the PC version (I had already played a web version, but wanted access to the inc patch) I used some console demands to increase my resources by a ton and make corruption faster. Set Dimitria's corruption to just below her next tier (19, 39, 59 and 79) right before I gave her a serum and did the same for Mirj when that was an option. For Katy/Celia. I set their corruption at 79 before I even gave them their first serum. I got to the part where you first turn the "Fat Cat's" body guards against her and I could seemingly even get an option for some body alterations. Training still seemed bugged though. Also managed to get an observation scene in the "fancy journal" of a bottomless professor getting railed during a lecture. I figure that scene was meant for after you start changing the city itself, but I got it well before Vera even gives you a run down of all the various departments. I figure things were bugged so I saved and started a new playthrough.

On my current playthrough, I still use the inc patch, but haven't touched the console commands. Just tried to do a speed run of the game. Katy/Celia has undergone creed and I haven't even entered the university yet (meaning I've met neither Emma nor Erika), but isn't skill training supposed to be an option before you look in to genetic alterations?

EDIT: Why do I keep doing this... Jumped back to my first playthrough and it looks like I had forgotten the part about Margaret being the the brains behind training protocols. Had not interacted with her at all.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes