Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Take Over 0.47 with Incest mod by Elbrasch and a little cheat mod I've put in too
Access cheat toggle from preferences during game - Warning! this may break the story if used inappropriately.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.47

Reactions: Yahya5555

aceaxe42

Oct 22, 2020
Gotta admit that it should go without saying that NOT EVERYONE WANTS BIGGER TITS ON FEMALES! Highly recommend Gene modifications be made to include mod options from voluptuous milfs clear to lolicon petite, with every form in between. Then I'd be more than guerenteed to donate atleast a $100+ to have any additional requests of mine fulfilled

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
How intense are sex scenes. Bdsm included in game. And does mc have chance to prostitute family. Heard rumors that this game had these topics.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Cool, thanks, is it random or to I need to meet any requirements?
The black market event will spawn in the normal course of the storyline when you need to buy more materials. It will have a cutscene and then you will be able to visit it at night by pushing a button in your home.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
There is NTR in this game? Since when? I don't recall seeing any when I played a year ago, or is this another case of netori being labeled ntr?

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I think there may be a confusion between NTR and when the MC makes decision to share. That is the case in this game. I dont want to give away too much.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
There is NTR in this game? Since when? I don't recall seeing any when I played a year ago, or is this another case of netori being labeled ntr?
From what I remember you basically can tell the girls to be sluts and then you could find scenes with them slutting it up at the mall, university, at home and I think the park.

Reactions: applepie68

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Trust me, there are no netori being labeled as ntr on this site.
Oh ok just wondering cause I feel like I do remember one or two examples of it happening before being quickly changed. I think one was one of those bitch wife or boss things though it could just be me miss remembering. Master of the Harem Guild does have an NTR tag though that could just be me not playing far enough but its a Norn/Miel game so it would be out of place. Thanks though.

From what I remember you basically can tell the girls to be sluts and then you could find scenes with them slutting it up at the mall, university, at home and I think the park.
I see that would make sense. I completely forgot about that.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah mind control and NTR don't seem to really go together, do they. Unless... somebody else gets ahold of the mind control. This is pretty much the only way NTR would work in this game. As it stands, the "NTR" storyline is just if you chose to not brainwash your girlfriend and instead have her seduce other men for you. At one point, she does ask you to clarify the relationship and if you enjoy her cuckolding you, but if you say that you don't her NTR plot disappears. Is it that she really stops or does she find she has a taste for it and takes it underground? We might find out later that NTR has been happening in this path, but for right now it seems only to be sharing. I personally like setting her free to go buck wild of her own free will more than I like having the brainwashed ladies doing sex work for me.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah mind control and NTR don't seem to really go together, do they. Unless... somebody else gets ahold of the mind control. This is pretty much the only way NTR would work in this game. As it stands, the "NTR" storyline is just if you chose to not brainwash your girlfriend and instead have her seduce other men for you. At one point, she does ask you to clarify the relationship and if you enjoy her cuckolding you, but if you say that you don't her NTR plot disappears. Is it that she really stops or does she find she has a taste for it and takes it underground? We might find out later that NTR has been happening in this path, but for right now it seems only to be sharing. I personally like setting her free to go buck wild of her own free will more than I like having the brainwashed ladies doing sex work for me.
Thanks for letting me know. Yeah, it really is a breath of fresh air after all the mind control. Just a shame that I'm not really a fan of how she looks.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I personally like setting her free to go buck wild of her own free will more than I like having the brainwashed ladies doing sex work for me.
You could use brainwashing to turn her buck wild by removing her inhabitations or by changing parts of her personality, I personally like the second option because it can be used to turn a sweet loving woman into a sexy naughty bitch.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes