NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
You could use brainwashing to turn her buck wild by removing her inhabitations or by changing parts of her personality, I personally like the second option because it can be used to turn a sweet loving woman into a sexy naughty bitch.
Well, the funny thing about her personality is that she is a mousy librarian in the streets and fucking satan between the sheets so you don't have to work that hard to corrupt her lol. She's pretty much up for everything and adores the MC like nobody's business. No chemicals are required.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
GAME UPDATE
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Patreons! Here is the newest release of Take Over, and as we said, we're switching some of our focus back to the main story since most of the characters in the game have already been updated.
Once these characters are finished (only a handful of them left), we'll be focusing on the story and the management/training part of the game.
Without much else to add, let's check this month's progress.
CHANGELOG
  • Updated interacting menu for Maja, the agent infiltrated at the dept. of Knowledge.
  • 4 new scenes for her (kiss, grope, and more)/.
  • 3 different kind of observe scenes.
  • 3 hangout scenes.
  • 3 new dates
  • A new story scene; we are almost done with Sarah's and Giovanni's arc!
  • Working on renders for slim Emma
With this said, we'll be expanding the story more quickly in future updates since we also decided to work on Emma this month to finish updating her content left; we believe she'll be done by next month!
Again, thank you all for your support, and we hope you are enjoying our game. If you have comments or feedback, please let us know! We are the most active in our discord, so if you have doubts or want to know more about the game, that'd be the best place to contact us!

Reactions: banhammer151

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Hi everyone, quick question I played this awhile ago but the art style didn't catch me. Like Savior does the art style in this shift at some point later down? Noticed to dev mentioned a rerenders where done.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Not a bad game by any means it's just it feels like a text-based game as opposed to a game with 3D renders which it severely lacks on any meaningful level. That, and the text box just absolutely clogs up the screen making the already limited renders hard to see.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Take Over 0.48 with Incest mod by Elbrasch and a little cheat mod I've put in too
Access cheat toggle from preferences during game - Warning! this may break the story if used inappropriately.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Scrollable choices too, text will resize with dialogue
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.48

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi everyone, quick question I played this awhile ago but the art style didn't catch me. Like Savior does the art style in this shift at some point later down? Noticed to dev mentioned a rerenders where done.
The art style doesn't really change. I don't know what happened at Savior (started it, still on my "play for real" pile) but since you're talking renders: this game is sprite based, so images of characters superimposed over a background.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not a bad game by any means it's just it feels like a text-based game as opposed to a game with 3D renders which it severely lacks on any meaningful level. That, and the text box just absolutely clogs up the screen making the already limited renders hard to see.
yea, after a while i started playing with skip.

Reactions: LordMerek

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Here is an error with Celia when assigning her a tas:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 5, in script
    call screen screen_char_tasks_journal
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
    screen screen_char_tasks_journal:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 8, in execute
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 11, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 14, in execute
    use journal_bio_img # in character journal loading.rpy
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 47, in execute
    screen journal_bio_img:
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 47, in execute
    screen journal_bio_img:
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 49, in execute
    if ch_bio == "katy":
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 49, in <module>
    if ch_bio == "katy":
NameError: name 'ch_bio' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 5, in script
    call screen screen_char_tasks_journal
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3213, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3630, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 11, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/script/character screens/character tasks journal screen.rpy", line 14, in execute
    use journal_bio_img # in character journal loading.rpy
    screen journal_bio_img:
    screen journal_bio_img:
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 49, in execute
    if ch_bio == "katy":
  File "game/script/character screens/character journal loading.rpy", line 49, in <module>
    if ch_bio == "katy":
NameError: name 'ch_bio' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Take Over 0.48
Wed Mar 30 16:11:30 2022
This results in going back to the main menu.

In the 5th event with Dimi "Pestered at work" there is missing script sometime after the bj.

Last edited:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hey...
Nee with this, so if the question was asked, I couldn't find it and don't mean to repeat what others all ready asked.
I have Celia, Katy, Dimi all at 80 corruption. Where/ how doni advance tasks to get voyeur and begin events?
I'm also on good terms with Vera and began Mirjana.
Thanks for helping.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Hey...
Nee with this, so if the question was asked, I couldn't find it and don't mean to repeat what others all ready asked.
I have Celia, Katy, Dimi all at 80 corruption. Where/ how doni advance tasks to get voyeur and begin events?
I'm also on good terms with Vera and began Mirjana.
Thanks for helping.
You'll need to be in Chapter 3, or when Vera tells you to go to the university. There, you are to meet 2 different people for research assistance. Voyeur is part of training.

In the scene with Emma at MC's house, there are a LOT of instances where he is referred to as sis. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: honihole

jamerific13

Nov 26, 2017
Not bad at all. tho im wondering if theres an option to change the girls cloth. I noticed the cloth changes as you progress the corruption.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
My intelligence is not working
Ermagard. Please, think about what you are writing/typing/posting.

I'm sure YOUR intelligence is working, but if you are having in-game problems, can you be more specific about when (event)?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My intelligence is not working

How can I get the intelligence?
I gather that by your Intelligence you mean your spy network is not generating a return on investment. I had the same problem. I had to assign both the spy lady and have the mom trained as a spy by the machine in order to make the intelligence service actually keep the authorities off my back. If you also have additional personnel who are doing anything important (like the randos) assigning them can make your intelligence score go up.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Tried looking for a guide or something but can you take over Vera? Not have it be a love path but a corruption path?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Tried looking for a guide or something but can you take over Vera? Not have it be a love path but a corruption path?
Yes. Not at first because she is a smart cookie but you will have the opportunity down the line to slip her a micky finn at a party and then she is all yours.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes