bramar

Dec 21, 2018
hmm, i'm not sure but the version before 0.9a was 0.86 or 0.85, was a long time ago, but i'm not sure.
Usually after .9x comes a 1.x, at least when you get paid for coding ;)
And thx for the sarcasm?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hmm, i'm not sure but the version before 0.9a was 0.86 or 0.85, was a long time ago, but i'm not sure.
Usually after .9x comes a 1.x, at least when you get paid for coding ;)
And thx for the sarcasm?
Well, every dev can do as they want since there is no compliance to any standard needed. Just think how Windows has been counting ... But the usual approach is this:

First: the . are not decimal points but separators of different aspects.

Usually the first number before the separator indicates 0=work in progress, 1=finished program (2 or more: finished program got a major overhaul)

The second is a major revision, significant added content, significant rework

If there is a third, it indicates minor stuff - typo fixes, single bugs eradicated if going up.

And as c3p0 correctly pointed out, the usual way would be 0.9 -> 0.10 (if major enough to warrant). Then 0.99 -> 0.100 later on.

Again, you will have games (or other software) with 0.9 -> 0.91 (Hayley's Story) or 0.9 -> 1.0 (The Professor). But if you're really coding, that's uncommon. And nobody expects 1.x after 0.9, usually way too early in the development process.

And that is just when we see every release. If we don't it just may seem completely random.

stevei0121

Nov 21, 2019
can someone explain emma manipulate and romance path. is there no sex scenes at all in the manipulate path and do you get to use the serum on her or not in this path

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why did the suspicion limit change from 300 to 100, also what is really annoying is the supplies - after buying some you go home and it suddenly also reduces to a low number - these really seem tricky to control

bryanfran42

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone have any current save file up to version 0.44 at least? That was my progress until Windows update fucked over my laptop and files.

Much thanks to the kind souls here.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes