• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lord_everhard

Oct 10, 2020
In my opinion a good game, but it urgently needs a mod or a really good walkthrough.
Ok maybe early game for manging time and Suspison but later game it pretty states what you need to do in the book at the said. as for the Mod editting or using console commands isn't that hard to do fo ren ply games

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TakeOver-0.69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
sorry t9o ask this is an harem game
Not really by the strict definition. This is not a love game, so there is no real relationships you have (except for with one character), so no harem.

However, you can have these "no relations" with everybody at once no problem.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I hate NTR:poop: - But i would love to see Mc's household to get some BBC and more Sexual things with other Male npc's
Prostitution in home sharing creampies pregnancy's (it can be changed by tech)
(y)

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I started a new playthrough and I noticed something when I did the diner event when Katy is only on the 1st stage of corruption. If he flirts with her she calls him sister rather than brother. I tried looking through the scripts to find it and fix it but couldnt find where it was. If anyone knows or can fix it that would be cool.

toss.jpg

byzantineds

Nov 11, 2021
I started a new playthrough and I noticed something when I did the diner event when Katy is only on the 1st stage of corruption. If he flirts with her she calls him sister rather than brother. I tried looking through the scripts to find it and fix it but couldnt find where it was. If anyone knows or can fix it that would be cool.

View attachment 3212574
I think the bad references were there for ages - I just ignored them. If you are interested in fixing, get Visual Studio Code (a text editor), open the game folder with it, and find text in files. For that particular case you mentioned, the text is located in the file shown in attached image. It should be "Roommate1" instead of "Roommate" for the correct name substitution.

1703811750576.png

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
I think the bad references were there for ages - I just ignored them. If you are interested in fixing, get Visual Studio Code (a text editor), open the game folder with it, and find text in files. For that particular case you mentioned, the text is located in the file shown in attached image. It should be "Roommate1" instead of "Roommate" for the correct name substitution.

Ahhh yea I See I missed that text file for some reason. I have the code editor already I use it a lot making my HTML game it comes in handy. Thanks for the help. I know its been there for a while but it just bugs me for some reason

Reactions: byzantineds

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Is it me or some events were cut from the game? Like family dinners with events depending on level of corruption of ladies? There were in the game in like 2019

Reactions: Bakachiki

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
starting over again with a new game, i see there are plenty of "wip" messages that needs to be changed or removed.. especially around areas where when the content was first released, there was only some paths avaiable, and more have been added since.. examples:
1. Nela gets a message saying only her sub and dom routes are done, but it seems more routes are done
2. updated numbers. example, produce serumx5 for 10 supplies, but the narration implies i only make 1 during daytime and 2 during night.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
starting over again with a new game, i see there are plenty of "wip" messages that needs to be changed or removed.. especially around areas where when the content was first released, there was only some paths avaiable, and more have been added since.. examples:
1. Nela gets a message saying only her sub and dom routes are done, but it seems more routes are done
2. updated numbers. example, produce serumx5 for 10 supplies, but the narration implies i only make 1 during daytime and 2 during night.
I keep hoping for more normal-weight Emma renders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Campfire84
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes